Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Jose Mourinho Hit Hard On Arsene Wenger Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Hit Hard On Arsene Wenger Again (969 Views)

Next Arsenal Manager: Thierry Henry Speaks On Arsene Wenger Replacement / Jose Mourinho Slams Arsene Wenger Again!!!! / Mourinho Attacks Wenger Again, Says He Cries A Lot(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Hit Hard On Arsene Wenger Again by soccerecho(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
The pair have always had a frosty relationship and this took another turn for the worse following Chelsea's 2-0 win at the Bridge last weekend.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has reignited his war of words with Arsene Wenger .
The pair have always had a frosty relationship and this took another turn for the worse following Arsenal's 2-0 defeat at Stamford Bridge last weekend.
Continue...
http://www.soccerecho.com/2015/09/jose-mourinho-hit-hard-on-arsene-wenger.html

Re: Jose Mourinho Hit Hard On Arsene Wenger Again by Potch: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
The only person moaning here is Moanrinho himself. He is so obsessed with success and in the process lost the true meaning of what success is. If a man wins back to back FA cups and has not dropped out of the Champions League in the last 18 years while maintaining a healthy financial status for the club, if that is not a success, I think Mr Moanrinho should keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Hit Hard On Arsene Wenger Again by onatisi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Potch:
The only person moaning here is Moanrinho himself. He is so obsessed with success and in the process lost the true meaning of what success is.
so he should be obsessed with failure and disappointments ,abi?? I am hearing something new .
Re: Jose Mourinho Hit Hard On Arsene Wenger Again by Potch: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
onatisi:
so he should be obsessed with failure and disappointments ,abi?? I am hearing something new .
No, that is not what I meant. You can be obsessed with your own success. Arsenal just won two FA cups and community shields in the last two sessions and your boss said today that AW is a failure. Benitez won Europe league cup in his only session, your boss said he would prefer to win domestic league than winning a mere cup. The same Moanrinho was quick to say he was a special one because he won PFL and two FAs. Your boss has never seen anything good in Pep Guadiola because he cannot handle the rivalry. When Moanrinho was in Madrid, CR7 was the best player in the world. Few days after he lost his job, he mocked the same CR7 as not the real Ronaldo. He thinks his achievements are unparalleled and can't be matched by anyone. This is my definition of being obsessed with his own successes.

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Hit Hard On Arsene Wenger Again by TI1919(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin undecided

Mourinho my man

Arsene winger and Arsenal supporters are all confuse set

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make Money ... ROAD TO RICHES!!! / Top 3 Best Betting Site In Nigeria / Eagle's Midfielder Ogenyi Onazi Weds In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.