Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees (18795 Views)

Truck Driver Crushes His Conductor Dead By Mistake In Delta(graphic Photos) / Truck Driver Rams Into Okada Rider In Onitsha, Kills Him On Spot (Graphic Pics) / Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by opedaydydx9(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
horlaleykan:
nd one ignorant person here sed d soda day dat dere" is noting in ember months... y are pple afraid of it"...mr man plss calculate d no of pple dat ad died since Sept 01 den u will no spiritual tins defy logical explanations....no b since September container begin fall and soda tins
I hit a drunk man ysday with car, thank God he dint dye, I dn chop slap tire
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by eniabire(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
I plied that route yesterday. The accident caused a heavy traffic. I was on a spot for about 3 hours. May God continue to protect us.
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by basilo101: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
RIP
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by Orikinla(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
[size=18pt]When passengers fail to caution their reckless drivers, accidents occur.
If your driver wants to commit suicide, don't die with him or her.
Tell the driver you want to urinate and that will slow him and then talk to him.[/size]
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by sibb2011: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
I prayed that the Lord should protect and guide us from all sort of accident for the remaining of this year in Jesus name.

sad
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
opedaydydx9:
I hit a drunk man ysday with car, thank God he dint dye, I dn chop slap tire
ehya ...thank God bro
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by akinola1384(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sveen:

http://www.punchng.com/news/10-die-in-ondo-crash-truck-driver-flees/

it is a terrible accident even the taxi engine remove I cry like baby.
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by Cruxader(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
That same road again??...lord plz protect me and my family members too o...dunno about urz o!
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by AreaFada2: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]When passengers fail to caution their reckless drivers, accidents occur.
If your driver wants to commit suicide, don't die with him or her.
Tell the driver you want to urinate and that will slow him and then talk to him.[/size]

If as you're urinating armed robbers should pounce on you guys, then you're suddenly complicit in armed robbery.

Too many things just don't add up in 9ja.
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by angelTI(f): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
RIP Adedoyin Yemi Kuti. This was the accident that killed you yesterday embarassed
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
RIp to the dead...Glory be unto God for his Mercy......The accident Happened to some cars ahead of me, when I was traveled yesterday....We had to waited for about 2hours before the FRSC could clear the road and carry the victims.
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
RIP to the dead!

The truck driver was said to have fled the scene after the accident, obviously for fear of being mobbed.
I do hear stories of truck drivers vanishing when accidents occur. I found such stories difficult to believe. Few months ago, I witnessed a tanker swerve off its lane, running into ours and hitting the bus immediately ahead of our own bus, before stopping/resting on a gutter.

Up till today, I still wonder how the driver escaped from those of us who angrily ran towards the tanker (at the risk of explosion) to grab the driver.... ....

and we saw no driver!!
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by opedaydydx9(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
horlaleykan:

ehya ...thank God bro
baba na big thank God cus dem be frat boys, tnk God I sabi dre leader, lol I come dey shout the guy name like pikin wey see kulikuli dem for Lynch me
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by onelife97: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Apart from the drivers overspeeding,the accident was caused solely because of the potholes drivers were trying to dodge.
I blame our govt,the goats that have been eating our yams.
Until we all put our differences aside and work together as youths of Nigeria,we ll lynch any politician we can see in all our respectives areas of local and state govts,we ll lynch them with their families with no mercy.

Wake up my people and let's wok together for the benefit of our country's future generation.

To ba le dogun ko dogun,to ba le dija ko dija.T'aba kuku ja leekan,ki a liberate ara wa.K'apin k'apin,ti o ba de se pin,ka kuku foju.
Won ni patapata la foju,furo furo laadete.Oju afofotan ija lo ndale.

Iya njomo ao renikan,o ye ki eni ohun soro.
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by Elxandre(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
I travelled that route on Wednesday.
Prior to that, I had a dream of an accident. I just prayed. Thank God for his mercies o...
Look what government has caused with the bad roads sad
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by maxjax(m): 2:33am On Sep 26, 2015
My brother may have supposed to ride on that cab back to Edo state, thank baba God he didn't...... Learnt the car was just bought two weeks ago

RIP to tha dead
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 26, 2015
opedaydydx9:
baba na big thank God cus dem be frat boys, tnk God I sabi dre leader, lol I come dey shout the guy name like pikin wey see kulikuli dem for Lynch me
hahahahaha....na God save u o....bt next be more careful o abeg
Re: 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees by opedaydydx9(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
horlaleykan:

hahahahaha....na God save u o....bt next be more careful o abeg
the guy was drunk jo he said, he wanted to board a bike, so na my car come be bike abi, anyways will be more careful next time

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Navy Helicopters Collide Mid-Air In Malaysia, 10 Dead (Photos, Video) / Payment For Trolley At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos / Most ROMANTIC CITIES In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.