Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 - Education (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 (259978 Views)

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) / Direct Entry Admissions/quest For A Second Degree / Rsust Supplementary/direct Entry Admissions For 2015/2016 Academic Session Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2016
Mykel4God:

Yes

Finished from kwarapoly too (computer science).
It took kwarapoly months to gv me my certificate.
If there is 1 advice I can gv u, itz to RUNZ ur way thru
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by biggboy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please can someone interpret the attached picture? Does it mean only UTME candidate that choose them for 1st Choice should apply while direct entry is both first and second choice that can apply. Thanks.

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by habibcool: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
biggboy:

Over here... Please I choose the school as my second choice... Can you explain this
" ELIGIBILITY
i. Only UTME/DE candidates who selected University of Abuja are eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
ii. UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made University of Abuja first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
iii. Awaiting Result Candidates of the Senior School Certificate examinations can also apply and must update their results on the portal not later than Monday 26 September, 2016."

Course is accounting but I heard that NUC has not accredited them this year...

#Confused... Am I eligible?

U want to kill two birds with one stone... understandable...if you got the means fine..I don't know if you are eligible but if never try u will never know and besides most institutions prefer first choice...when you go for screening some institutions would even make known to you that if you put them as second choice you shouldn't be present during their post ume or screening...How bout you stick to your first choice and put everything you have got and hopefully by God's Grace we'll gain admission this year.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by AYHamza9(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mykel4God:
Please I'm having a serious problem here and I need urgent reply.

I've been waiting for my ND certificate since weeks ago cos I couldn't get STATEMENT OF RESULT so I can attach it to my credientials and go submit to JAMB office around my area but on Monday, I realized that, I mean I was informed that the certificate won't be ready until a month time. I then got up this morning to try my luck at JAMB office but on getting there, the man collecting the credientials told me it's late already, that I will have to take it down to my institution of choice.

My ND certificate wouldn't even be ready until one month time and the institution I prefer has released their screening form, to start selling by monday.

Please, what can I do?
Anyone with simillar issue?

Urgent reply please!

Thanks in anticipation and God bless.

u sef u no try at all oo. u no hold ur result for hand u go waste money apply for D.e. u should av wait till next year wen u will av ur result at hand.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by suleyoung(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
please is university of abuja post utme registration still on? Cos i got a report that it ended yesterday
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by biggboy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
habibcool:

U want to kill two birds with one stone... understandable...if you got the means fine..I don't know if you are eligible but if never try u will never know and besides most institutions prefer first choice...when you go for screening some institutions would even make known to you that if you put them as second choice you shouldn't be present during their post ume or screening...How bout you stick to your first choice and put everything you have got and hopefully by God's Grace we'll gain admission this year.
Actually am a direct entry applicant... I choose the school as my second choice and uniben as first.. I want to know if the restrictions of first choice candidate is only for UTME only and not for DE... Thank you.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by smoochybee1: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2016
OyiriMinii:
Please help....
I chose FUTMINNA for direct entry, since the registration for screening is online, can I register from port harcourt??
Yes...Go to a cafe and do the registration online...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by sundihno(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
can i still submit my credential to jamb office hope it not too late.....pls reply ASAP
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by EMriss(m): 4:19am On Aug 23, 2016
Yes...even DE is stil on sale
sundihno:
can i still submit my credential to jamb office hope it not too late.....pls reply ASAP
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by misspicy(f): 4:51am On Aug 23, 2016
smoochybee1:

Yes...Go to a cafe and do the registration online...
What if I choose FUTMINNA for second choice,can I still do the registration? embarassed

Anybody with correct information can answer
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2016
EMriss:
Yes...even DE is stil on sale

Sales of form and registration have closed.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Ajahray10(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2016
Has RSUST and FUTO started their DE screening already?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Ajahray10(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2016
Has anybody idea about RSUST and FUTO DE screening for 2016 and also HND admission? please I need the information. ASAP thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by cutiedave(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3301723/10-reasons-why-direct-entry

I advice u guys to go thru dat post...very informative
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by sundihno(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Harbioye:

Sales of form and registration have closed.
but are u sure credential submission for DE is still on at jamb office
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
I advice each and every1 to chill coz d site is not working perfectly at the moment.
God bless

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
sundihno:

but are u sure credential submission for DE is still on at jamb office

I think it is closed already buh M not 100% sure
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Mayor38(m): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by kelmicheal: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2016
summision of credentials to jamb office is closed.you will be asked to take your credentials by yourself to you school of choice
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Folarinibrahim1(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2016
biggboy:
Please can someone interpret the attached picture? Does it mean only UTME candidate that choose them for 1st Choice should apply while direct entry is both first and second choice that can apply. Thanks.
The second instruction is for the utme candidates
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by mayowa94: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
pls I need info abt unilorin D.E admission. jus wnt to kw more abt transcript issue..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Famutimi(f): 5:35am On Aug 28, 2016
admission is on into the prestigious Wesley university ondo for 2016/2017 academic session. visit www.wesleyuni.edu.ng for more information

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by ehijiagbone: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2016
dedionne:
wea re all this unical pipus na only me waka come?

i entered unical too. any news?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by ekiyes: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Smbk:
Pls i graduate with Pass @ Fed Poly, nw I wanted to take Direct entry form @ Unizik Estate management, so I don't know if they are going to consider me.
Thanks.
there is no arm in trial
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by heroshark(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Pls any information on UNN direct entry screening? I don't want to be left out oooo!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by herdeymolu: 5:39am On Sep 02, 2016
Please someone Should hint us abt unn Direct Entry...Av nt being seeing it on thier site am scared oo/av nt gotten d form talkless of writing d exam
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by chillinq(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
HomoSapiien:
For those of us aspiring for unilorin, a WhatsApp group is now available where we would be preparing ourselves vigorously for the post ume test..

If you are interested in this group kindly drop your contacts.

Thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Ibrokane(m): 5:08am On Sep 03, 2016
PLEASE HAS FUNAAB INVITED ANY DE CANDIDATE FOR THE SCREENING...... I WAS SENT A MESSAGE BY FUNAAB YESTERNIGHT TO CHECK MY STATUS BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED..... SO I WANT TO KNOW IF ITS ONLY UTME STUDENTS THAT THEY ARE INVITING FOR NOW
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by heroshark(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2016
herdeymolu:
Please someone Should hint us abt unn Direct Entry...Av nt being seeing it on thier site am scared oo/av nt gotten d form talkless of writing d exam
Same with me..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by kelmicheal: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Ibrokane:
PLEASE HAS FUNAAB INVITED ANY DE CANDIDATE FOR THE SCREENING...... I WAS SENT A MESSAGE BY FUNAAB YESTERNIGHT TO CHECK MY STATUS BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED..... SO I WANT TO KNOW IF ITS ONLY UTME STUDENTS THAT THEY ARE INVITING FOR NOW
how can u check status when u have not done screening for D.E well it seems no screening for u guys na admission straight o.check ur status as requested

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (118) (Reply)

List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.