Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Are You A Webmaster? Get This SUPER Partnership Deal For Your Own Good - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A Webmaster? Get This SUPER Partnership Deal For Your Own Good (627 Views)

I Need A Web Programmer (partnership Deal) / In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Webmaster? Get This SUPER Partnership Deal For Your Own Good by inas911(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Am a web Application developer.
Are you a webmaster and you have a business website showcasing your products/services? And you don't have a SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM as part of the product/services you offer, then you are missing some BIG crunch of the cake that few webmasters are enjoying.

SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SMS) is one of the most demanded applications on sale. if you have it, Good for you.If you don't, contact me.

See my SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SMS) called MANAGE MY SCHOOL which we developed and currently, 15 schools are using it.

If you are a webmaster, PLEASE NOTE!! am not selling it to you, it FREE you will get it. But i will have to confirm you are a real webmaster in business. Intrested in seeing my demo...? click here: http:///schooldemo.

Thanks and may continue God bless our hustle.

From My Table
Ofem Inah
Director; WebdevelopersNG Technologies
www.webdevelopersng.com
info@webdevelopersng.com
phone: 08159556576
Re: Are You A Webmaster? Get This SUPER Partnership Deal For Your Own Good by nnamdiosu(m): 5:49am On Sep 26, 2015
inas911:
Am a web Application developer.
Are you a webmaster and you have a business website showcasing your products/services? And you don't have a SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM as part of the product/services you offer, then you are missing some BIG crunch of the cake that few webmasters are enjoying.

SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SMS) is one of the most demanded applications on sale. if you have it, Good for you.If you don't, contact me.

See my SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SMS) called MANAGE MY SCHOOL which we developed and currently, 15 schools are using it.

If you are a webmaster, PLEASE NOTE!! am not selling it to you, it FREE you will get it. But i will have to confirm you are a real webmaster in business. Intrested in seeing my demo...? click here: http:///schooldemo.

Thanks and may continue God bless our hustle.

From My Table
Ofem Inah
Director; WebdevelopersNG Technologies
www.webdevelopersng.com
info@webdevelopersng.com
phone: 08159556576

Pls Sir can I get it
Re: Are You A Webmaster? Get This SUPER Partnership Deal For Your Own Good by inas911(m): 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
nnamdiosu:

Pls Sir can I get it

If you are a webmaster or programer, Contact us.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What To Know About The First Website In The World / Php/mysql And Web App Developers Needed / Share Tips To Increase Domain Authority Of Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.