Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

h - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / h (5485 Views)

Ebola Latest Preventive Measures Released By W.h.o, Ecowas, Ministry Of Health, / Kwara Poly H.n.d List Is Out. / Pls I Need An Info On The Admission List For H.n.d Fed Poly Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

h by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2009
h
Re: h by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2009
Guy the truth really is 've gotta do very remarkably in your post jamb. There is no two ways about it. All the best!
Re: h by stancozy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2009
Last year i scored 204 in jamb and scored 49 in Uniben's post ume. . Thanks to heavy maleria, i missed out on the admission cos 50 was Uniben's cutoff mark for post Ume, missing by one mark was really hard to take by my heart. . this year. . I have scored 216 and am working hard to pass the 50 mark. .

as to how there exam goes, i will advice you read abit advance and get there past question as i have done with the aid of mt brother. . Cos 50% of there question was from their old questions. . so guys. Lets start burning the MID NIGHT CANDLES cos there is no room for RUNS oooo!!
Re: h by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2009
h
Re: h by esosa92: 12:47am On Apr 18, 2009
pls got 231 wat is cutoff 4 law
Re: h by stancozy(m): 1:24am On Apr 18, 2009
You guys should relax. . . the rule says [B]SCORE 200 AND ABOVE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR POST UME, WHICH MEANS ALL WHO SCORE 200 AND ABOVE CAN GO FOR POST UME EXAM![/B]
. . Thats the first. .
secondly [b] SCORE 50 AND ABOVE AND GAIN ADMISSION. . Which means IF YOU CAN SCORE 50 AND ABOVE IN THE POST UME, YOU ADMISSION IS GUARANTEED!![/B], . . And thats it guys wink
Re: h by Thomaths(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2009
I scored 259 in my Jamb, but I made UNIBEN my 2nd chice (Maths Econs)
Is there any hope 4me from that skol?
I like the skol, and I will apriciate if I can make it 2ru
Re: h by stancozy(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2009
LOST HOPE BRO
Re: h by africanben: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2009
www.unibenforum.com will be launching soon. Register now.
Re: h by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2009
Thomaths:

I scored 259 in my Jamb, but I made UNIBEN my 2nd chice (Maths Econs)
Is there any hope 4me from that skol?
I like the skol, and I will apriciate if I can make it 2ru

So sorry! Uniben does not accept 2nd choice as applicable to all Federal Universities.
Re: h by stancozy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2009
Just put your whole heart on your first choice man. .u niben won'y stare @ 2nd choice. . A school of that calliber. .u sef no even fear
Re: h by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2009
Kindly reply to this post if you're a student of Uniben.
Re: h by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2009
Please if you're a student of Uni Ben kindly reply to this post there are some questions I want to put across which will be of great help to me.
Re: h by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2009
I got a bro who is a prospective Uniben student scored 251 in jamb but doesn't know how tom read for the the post ume as in how many subject will be available for the test. can anyone help him out?
Re: h by Ethelbeth(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2009
Hooottttt news my hands 're so hot, 4 all d science students wit maths, physics n chemistry conbination in d house,read dis 4 ur post-ume, For English: read as in jamb! Physics, i will let u all noe lta. Chemistry: cal8tn on mole concept, gas laws, molar mass n molar volume, electrolysis, solubility, oxidation n reduction reaction, Maths: Binary numba n operation, trigonometry, calculus, polynomials, indices n logarithm, surds, inequalities, matrix, variation, simple intrest n charts, s
Re: h by Tonyet1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2009
stancozy:

You guys should relax. . . the rule says [B]SCORE 200 AND ABOVE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR POST UME, WHICH MEANS ALL WHO SCORE 200 AND ABOVE CAN GO FOR POST UME EXAM![/B]
. . Thats the first. .
secondly [b] SCORE 50 AND ABOVE AND GAIN ADMISSION. . Which means IF YOU CAN SCORE 50 AND ABOVE IN THE POST UME, YOU ADMISSION IS GUARANTEED!![/B], . . And thats it guys wink

bro i must say that you're absolutely WRONG, my lil bro scored 56 confirmed on the post UME -uniben last year for civil enginerring, but did not get any admission, meanwhile another friend of my cousin schooling there score 45 and got admitted into Nursing, so to me it much about preparation and ALSO PLEASE I BEG YOU, TRY AND DO YOUR UNDERGROUND WORK VERY WELL , i schooled there, graduated last year and i know what am talking about

I REPEAT: DONT GO FOR THE EXAMS ALONE HOPING TO GET ANYTHING, the chances are very little of you getting into, GO PREPARED,

"advise no be curse"
Re: h by africanben: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2009
Re: h by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2009
Guys the truth really is UNIBEN is a school equally plaqued by the "Nigerian factor thing, you know what i mean. I score 57 in her last Pume and all they could do was to give me a stupid History Education which was not among my three dream choices.

So I would say one needs to pray hard and read hard as well 'cos as they say, the battle is not to the swift
Re: h by alayim: 12:44pm On May 02, 2009
guys,i scored 267 in my jamb,the problem now is that waec withheld my gce 2008 result.and am looking for just physics.pls does anyone know when it will be released?
Re: h by Benedict2: 8:11pm On May 03, 2009
Look felaz, do not deceive yourselfs, last year i scored 211 and 54 respectively but i did not get anything from them. Now am going back and i scored 219, now i can tell you that uniben do not have post ume score to pass, if they like your profile they admit you. Thanks
Re: h by stancozy(m): 2:48am On May 05, 2009
Wow, this is a serious case. . Thanks Toney-t, for the 404, i must confess that i am astound here, well i posted from xperience and i pray gawd help us all.
Re: h by a1homebiz(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2009
If you applied to Unversity of Benin in the just concluded Jamb exam for 2009, and you take Uniben as your first choice, and you score 200 and above, then you qualify to write the Uniben post-ume exam for 2009/2010 session.

Success in the exam depends largely on studying past questions and not necessarily attending any tutorial or lesson. In order to help you out there, we are making the past question and answer available online for all those who pass their jamb.
We will also notify you via text and email when the exam is coming up.

If you are interested please visit: www.unibenupdates. for details.
Re: h by rotem4real: 6:21pm On May 18, 2009
pis i need 2 let me kno d date 4 d post jamb.i mean dat of uniben and delsu.my email is rotem4real2008@yahoo.ca nt com is ca.nd my no is 07096004634
Re: h by stancozy(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2009
Benedict2:

Look felaz, do not deceive yourselfs, last year i scored 211 and 54 respectively but i did not get anything from them. Now am going back and i scored 219, now i can tell you that uniben do not have post ume score to pass, if they like your profile they admit you. Thanks
well i dont thingk thats for the sciences. . what course did thaT HAPPEN?
Re: h by Benedict2: 8:45pm On May 18, 2009
Well dat is law, and do u know if d form is out? @all
Re: h by Benedict2: 8:46pm On May 18, 2009
Well dat is law, and do u know if d form is out? @all
Re: h by mikkiano(m): 8:54am On Jun 11, 2009
NEWs from the Guardian newspaper 9th june, says that UNIBEN post jamb date is july, 7th to 9th, 2009, you guys should confrim and check and also prepare!, safe!
Re: h by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2009
Heard the exam now takes place on the 25th. I stand to be corrected.
Re: h by medley473: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2009
Youre correct. 25th to 27th august.

Michael Okpara Uni Of Agric 2015/2016 Direct Entry/UTME.. Admission Thread / See An Award Presented To EKSU Best Graduating Student In Civil Engr (pics) / All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos)