Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Kim Kadasian-west VS Nicki Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kadasian-west VS Nicki Minaj (939 Views)

Remy Ma Vs. Nicki Minaj Beef / Who Rocked It Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj / Who Is Better? Miley Vs Nicki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kadasian-west VS Nicki Minaj by tycoon3(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
I am always happy to see this two celebrities on set but i find it difficult to chose who i love to see most and why. They are both good looking and gorgeous when it comes to curves who do you think kill it most? Very hard to figure out hmm?
*They are both beautiful
*They are both curvy
*They are both good at what they do
When it comes to their asset i think one is gifted than the other, The hip, The b**bs, The as*.....
WHO DO YOU THINK KILL IT MOST?

Re: Kim Kadasian-west VS Nicki Minaj by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Op you forqot this.. 1. They will both perish in hell if they dint repent.. 2. They are both man made.. 3. Their asses contains nothing but POO.. 4.The poster below me knows more
Re: Kim Kadasian-west VS Nicki Minaj by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Op you forqot this.. 1. They will both perish in hell if they dint repent.. 2. They are both man made.. 3. Their asses contains nothing but POO.. 4.The poster below me knows more
Re: Kim Kadasian-west VS Nicki Minaj by ernesty20(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
They fine
Re: Kim Kadasian-west VS Nicki Minaj by henribj(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

For Refusing His Hug, Yvonne Nelson Get Assaulted By Crazy Nigerian Fan / ‘I Have Great Influence On Wizkid,” – Wande Coal Reveals / Top 7 Highest Paying Jobs In The Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.