Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Triple Dose Of Mercy Aigbe As She Promotes Her Boutique's Thigh High Slit Dresse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Triple Dose Of Mercy Aigbe As She Promotes Her Boutique's Thigh High Slit Dresse (856 Views)

Gbemi Olateru Wears Thigh High Slit Outfit To Elite Model Event / Toyin Aimakhu Wows In Thigh-High Slit Dress For A Movie Premiere / Seyi Shay Chic In Thigh-High Slit Print Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Triple Dose Of Mercy Aigbe As She Promotes Her Boutique's Thigh High Slit Dresse by akinyemibalogs: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
The actress and mother of two looks fab in three thigh high slot dresses from her Magdivas boutique..

The dresses look soo stunning...I want all of them

see more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/triple-dose-mercy-aigbe-flaunts-her.html
Re: Triple Dose Of Mercy Aigbe As She Promotes Her Boutique's Thigh High Slit Dresse by Afrok(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
I dey laf u, even one pic u no post... well let me tell u, la click la bend undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Speaks On His Own Side Of The Beef With Sunday Oliseh / Chris Rock Clowns Lamar Odom / Photos From Actress Ayo Adesanya’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.