Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Solutions To Phones And Laptops Problems - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solutions To Phones And Laptops Problems (393 Views)

List Of Nigerian States With The Highest Number Of Phones And Internet Subscribe / 3 Solutions To Recover Deleted Notes On Iphone / 4 Solutions To Recover Deleted SMS From Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutions To Phones And Laptops Problems by hilario8898(m): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2015
Hey guys!
I just decided to create this topic b'cus, as a gadget lover, I have been faced over the years with several problems affecting various gadgets I have used and still make use of. Looking for solutions has been a Herculean task, but It is my believe that all beginnings has an ending, and all problems has a solution...

I urge you all to also contribute, if you can....

Capua...Shall I begin smiley
Re: Solutions To Phones And Laptops Problems by hilario8898(m): 12:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Try and share with us....No knowledge is a waste!
Re: Solutions To Phones And Laptops Problems by hilario8898(m): 12:36am On Sep 26, 2015
Solution to pop up ads on android phones

Pop up ads are crazy, basically that's how I see them, you can just be browsing and then you get one massive ad on ur screen telling you to click this and that, well there is a solution of course....

1. Your phone must be rooted: To root phones nowadays, is no more a big deal, any one can do it, as long as u follow this steps.
Just download Kongo rooting app from Google, it should be the apk file, install it and root your device, it would instruct you to also install super user, do that, then you can also download root checker from play store to find out if your device is rooted...
As easy as ABC

2. You need the following apps which can be gotten from play store also.
-Ad detector: detects ads and delete the affected files
-AdAway: Filters and updates
-Ad block plus: blocks and prevents ads

Install each and every one of this apps, and follow the right protocols.

If you find out that one of the built in apps is affected and needs to be deleted....Download system app remover, to remove the app.

Remember to follow the steps, it shouldn't be too hard, if u encounter any ish, just lay it out, we'll solve it for U.

Hope this help someone...
Re: Solutions To Phones And Laptops Problems by hilario8898(m): 12:46am On Sep 26, 2015
Full Scan of Laptops for viruses and malware

-Type "cmd" in the start window

-Open as administrator.

-A pop up window would show

-Within it, type "sfc/scannow"

-I repeat "sfc/scannow" press enter!

-It would take a while to scan, wait until its @ 100%

-When finished, reboot system

-Problem should be solved

Hope this helped someone....
Re: Solutions To Phones And Laptops Problems by hilario8898(m): 1:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Coming up.....
- Tweaking android imei
- Using #100 mtn to browse on android phone and laptop with simple server up to 5gb worth of data plan.
- Formating androids without use of softwares
- Cutting simcard to micro sim without paying for sim cutter
- Maintainance of phones especially android
- Solving Activation problems on windows 7 and windows 8.
- retrieve lost and deleted files on phones and laptops
- Overheating and shut down problem in laptops
- Total black screen in laptop
- operating system(os) problems in laptops......And many more........

(1) (Reply)

US DOE Awards US$125 Million For 41 New Energy Technologies / 30 Metric Tons Of Computer Scraps Needed Urgently. Contact Jimmy: 07039545778 / Vitamins, Their Principal Sources, Functions And Deficiency Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.