Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

SOLD!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD!!! (1059 Views)

Infinix Hot Note X551 For Sale / #*Infinix Hot Note X551 (1GB, 16GB, 4000mah, 5.5") @ ₦23,500*# / Infinix Hot Note X551 Is The Hybrid Of The Infinix Zero And Infinix Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!! by InZA: 5:45am On Sep 26, 2015
Hi guys,

Introduction:

I've been using the Infinix Hot Note since May of this year and believe you me...It's been an awesome experience-Most especially with the battery.I love phones alot and to a very large extent getting a new phone creates a kinda adrenaline rush.grin This is why I'm selling this phone- I want to get a new one. Some people do drugs, others do alcohol, others do women.....I do phones grin. I'm talking all this tori because as someone who has bought a fairly used phone before, I can relate with your level of skepticism but take my word for it- There's everything right with this phone.....absolutely nothing wrong.

Summary of specs

Screen size : 5.5"
ROM/RAM : 16GB/1GB
O.S Android Kitkat- 4.4.2
Battery Capacity: 4000mah
Front/Back Camera 8mp/2mp
SIM: Dual micro sim

Bonuses (1) It's rooted (It can be unrooted with the press of a button...so if you're not a rooting fan...yayy!!! no problem)
(2) Imei tweaked: This means you can use the 1k for 3GB glo bis subscription on it. No stress, No hassle. Just slide it in and voila! grin

PRICE : 18K

When I wake up later today, I'll get another phone so that I can snap the body and upload but for now I'll just upload two screen shots...Abeg make una no vex ooo..Sleep is already catching me.

You can call me/whatsapp on : 08057176457

P:S- Lagos residents only.

Ohh and by the way..If you dey reason say "How guy man like me go dey use tokunbo phone"....Well you can buy it for that your niece or nephew in JSS3...or you can buy it for your mum or Dad who's been bugging you to change their phone grin grin

Cheers guys.

Re: SOLD!!! by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 26, 2015
〽️〽️〽️

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! by InZA: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2015
Screen shots

Re: SOLD!!! by InZA: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Still Available
Re: SOLD!!! by twinskenny(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
InZA:
Hi guys,

Introduction:

I've been using the Infinix Hot Note since May of this year and believe you me...It's been an awesome experience-Most especially with the battery.I love phones alot and to a very large extent getting a new phone creates a kinda adrenaline rush.grin This is why I'm selling this phone- I want to get a new one. Some people do drugs, others do alcohol, others do women.....I do phones grin. I'm talking all this tori because as someone who has bought a fairly used phone before, I can relate with your level of skepticism but take my word for it- There's everything right with this phone.....absolutely nothing wrong.

Summary of specs

Bonuses (1) It's rooted (It can be unrooted with the press of a button...so if you're not a rooting fan...yayy!!! no problem)
(2) Imei tweaked: This means you can use the 1k for 3GB glo bis subscription on it. No stress, No hassle. Just slide it in and voila! grin

When I wake up later today, I'll get another phone so that I can snap the body and upload but for now I'll just upload two screen shots...Abeg make una no vex ooo..Sleep is already catching me.

Ohh and by the way..If you dey reason say "How guy man like me go dey use tokunbo phone"....Well you can buy it for that your niece or nephew in JSS3...or you can buy it for your mum or Dad who's been bugging you to change their phone grin grin

Cheers guys.

15k i can pay tommorow.. ojodu my base
Re: SOLD!!! by InZA: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
twinskenny:

15k i can pay tommorow.. ojodu my base

I'm sorry man...You've tried but I cant sell it for that amount

Thanks for asking though.
Re: SOLD!!! by Chimezie250(m): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2015
16k lagos
Re: SOLD!!! by InZA: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2015
Chimezie250:
16k lagos

Were you the one that contacted me this morning?
Re: SOLD!!! by InZA: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2015
Still available guys... Send that text... Make the call... and this sleek, greyish black beauty can be all yours in less than 24hrs.

Re: SOLD!!! by twinskenny(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
InZA:
Still available guys... Send that text... Make the call... and this sleek, greyish black beauty can be all yours in less than 24hrs.

15k.. i will pick up where ever you are tommorow
Re: SOLD!!! by twinskenny(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
InZA:

15k.. i will pick up where ever you are tommorow

Re: SOLD!!! by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:37am On Sep 28, 2015
InZA:
Hi guys,

Introduction:

Summary of specs

Cheers guys.

Me Wana swap and give u small money, give u a fone and give u 10k...bought my LG d410 for 34 k last year now I Wan give it to u win 1ok for d hot note
Re: SOLD!!! by InZA: 1:59am On Sep 28, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

Sorry man. It's not going to work for me

Thanks for stopping by though

(1) (Reply)

Yamaha PSR-443 / How To Withdraw Cash Form ATM Machine Without An ATM CARD / Macbook Pro Available, C2d, I5 And I7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.