Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

WONDERFUL!! Meet The Model Without Legs Who Earns Over $1000 Daily Posing In S*x - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WONDERFUL!! Meet The Model Without Legs Who Earns Over $1000 Daily Posing In S*x (1080 Views)

Viral Photo Of Young Men Posing In Just Their Underwear / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WONDERFUL!! Meet The Model Without Legs Who Earns Over $1000 Daily Posing In S*x by yusaze: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2015
Kanya Sesser, 23, defies traditional beauty standards by working as a model and hopes to prove that different is s*xy. An aspiring model born without legs is earning more than $1,000 a day flaunting her toned body in racy underwear.
Stunning Kanya Sesser, 23, defies traditional beauty standards by working as a model, and hopes to prove that “different” is s*xy.
From a young age the California girl was determined to overcome her disability and started modeling for sports brands at 15.
After shooting for a number of outlets — as well as being featured by Billabong — the beauty was soon scouted by underwear and bikini brands.
Now she combines her modeling career with motivational speaking and her love of sports — she’s currently training for the 2018 Winter Paralympics.
“I was mainly doing athletics shoots then as I got older I got into lingerie modeling,” said Sesser, who lives in Los Angeles. “It’s something fun and it shows my story — I’m different and that is s*xy, I don’t need legs to feel s*xy.
“I enjoy making money from it and I love showing people what beauty can look like. These images show my strength.”

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/09/wonderful-meet-model-without-legs-who.html

Re: WONDERFUL!! Meet The Model Without Legs Who Earns Over $1000 Daily Posing In S*x by yusaze: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2015
more....

Re: WONDERFUL!! Meet The Model Without Legs Who Earns Over $1000 Daily Posing In S*x by greatness22(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2015
WONDERFUL!!! ***Wipes Out Tears***
Re: WONDERFUL!! Meet The Model Without Legs Who Earns Over $1000 Daily Posing In S*x by fromnigeria(m): 6:35am On Sep 26, 2015
I thought there is just one person in this condition. And a man.
Re: WONDERFUL!! Meet The Model Without Legs Who Earns Over $1000 Daily Posing In S*x by JewelRegi(f): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2015
God is great
Re: WONDERFUL!! Meet The Model Without Legs Who Earns Over $1000 Daily Posing In S*x by Awoofawo(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
shocked grin grin grin grin grin wink

(1) (Reply)

See What Girls Of Nowadays Wants To Turn Them Selfs To..photos / WOLE SOYINKA The Interinventionist LIAR, Btw Defective Memory & The Public Lie / Alokaloko buries Mum Jan 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.