Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

The Importance Of A Pre- Wedding Consultation - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Importance Of A Pre- Wedding Consultation (631 Views)

Naked Lady!!! Could This Truly Be A Pre-wedding Photo Shoot? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airforce Personnel & His Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of A Pre- Wedding Consultation by LaHeiress(f): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2015
THE IMPORTANCE OF A PRE-WEDDING CONSULTATION

I cannot over emphasize the importance of a pre-wedding consultation. No bride should plan a wedding without a proper consultation. It will save you a lot of money and stress and also helps you to avoid some critical mistakes which may affect the success of the wedding.

A few days ago, a couple came in for their pre-wedding consultation. After much debate on my consultation fee, the groom eventually agreed and decided to come with his bride-to-be.

After the consultation, he asked, " how do you make your profit? I thought there was no need for a consultation fee but now, I don't think you charge enough, i am more than glad i came today, i couldnt even continue jotting, I know and understand more now and he just went on and on..." I was hired on the spot.

We went through all the vendors, one after the other and explained what to know and expect from each one of them. Also giving them ideas on how to bring their dream wedding to life! It took about 4 to 5 hours but it was worth it.

More so, I was able to get a 60k off their photography with whom they had already bargained with, all because of the planner\vendor relationship i had with him.

A pre-wedding consultation is not a luxury, it is a way of avoiding wedding planning mistakes by 80%.

Olamide~ The Heiress

Contact us today:
08187003137 (WhatsApp)
Re: The Importance Of A Pre- Wedding Consultation by LaHeiress(f): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2015
When choosing a hall for your event, you should take into consideration the hall decoration (the hall itself). Because the setting of the venue may well suggest the color theme for you. If the hall has strong colors, you'll need to select a color scheme that complements.

I mean you wouldn't want your orange and green against a lemonish-blue draped windows, over-pattered carpets and bright red walls. If your heart is set on a color, then you must pick a neutrally decorated hall/site.

However, if you don't succeed in your search for the perfect hall, and get stuck with such over-patterned kind, consider predominantly white and/or cream for the color scheme, as this will be both effective and matching.

This will also allow you to add a touch here and there of your color theme without overdoing it, but you can be sure that these splashes of color will tone down any spartan feel of the white theme.

Olamide~ The Heiress
La' Heiress Hospitality Services
08187003137 (WhatsApp only)
www.justbudgetweddings..com

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: How To Easily Pay Your Electricity Bills Without Queuing Up / Ain’t No Party Like The Lasgidi Party: Grill At The Pent / My Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.