Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,642 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? (3920 Views)

Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? / Juliet Ibrahim Wins Best Dressed Actress In Nollywood At Glam & Essence Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? by Orikinla(m): 8:21am On Sep 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Mirror, Mirror, Who's the Fairest of them All in Nollywood? [/size]

Rita Dominic, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde or Genevieve Nnaji?
They are not the only beauty queens in Nollywood and of course there are some enchanting beauty queens in Kannywood!
What of Caroline Ekanem-Danjuma, Daniella Okeke, Chika Ike, Rukky Sanda, Queeneth Hilbert, Fati Ladan and others.
See them all in 34 full pages in colour in NOLLYWOOD MIRROR® SERIES 2 in Amazon's Kindle Store, Hardcover and paperback on Barnes & Noble and Lulu on http://www.lulu.com/shop/michael-chima-ekenyerengozi/nollywood-mirror/hardcover/product-21708986.html

Re: Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? by Orikinla(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2015
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Rukky Sanda, Queeneth Hilbert and Fati Ladan.

Re: Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? by ATMC(f): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Genevievesmiley

1 Like

Re: Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? by Orikinla(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2015
Yvonne Okoro, Daniella Chioma Okeke and Angela Okorie

Re: Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? by lilmax(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2015
Its obvious
Re: Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? by Orikinla(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2015
ATMC:
Genevievesmiley

Genevieve does not have an hour glass figure.
Check out Yvonne Okoro Manchester United or Daniella Okeke's Arsenal (Gunners for life).
Re: Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? by ATMC(f): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2015
Orikinla:

Genevieve does not have an hour glass figure.
Check out Yvonne Okoro Manchester United or Daniella Okeke's Arsenal (Gunners for life).
We were shown faces not shapes. y u dey digress?

2 Likes

Re: Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? by jimi4us: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2015
My girlfriend will give me thumbs up sef, if I nack that Angela Okorie. The last picture OP. She's too beautiful abeg. shocked
Re: Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? by Orikinla(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2015
jimi4us:
My girlfriend will give me thumbs up sef, if I nack that Angela Okorie. The last picture OP. She's too beautiful abeg. shocked
She is happily married.

"You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."
◄ Exodus 20:17 ►

1 Like

Re: Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? by jimi4us: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Orikinla:

She is happily married.

"You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."
◄ Exodus 20:17 ►
na wa 2 you o. how you come dey quote bible here na. I didn't even know she's married.
Re: Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? by Orikinla(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
jimi4us:
na wa 2 you o. how you come dey quote bible here na. I didn't even know she's married.
Just to save you before it is too late.
She is also a mother.

Vanessa Nzediegwu is still single.

Re: Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? by jimi4us: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2015
Orikinla:

Just to save you before it is too late.
She is also a mother.

Vanessa Nzediegwu is still single.
you're officially a nairaland love-vendor. Congratulations bro.
Re: Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? by Orikinla(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
jimi4us:
you're officially a nairaland love-vendor. Congratulations bro.
grin grin grin
It is very lucrative.

1 Like

Re: Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? by silluv(f): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Where is my girl ini edo and Tonto dik

(1) (Reply)

The Most Sexy Lady In Nigeria / Picture: Mike Adenuga And His Family In 1984 / Jaiye Kuti Speaks On Relationship With Pasuma Jaiye Kuti Speaks On Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.