Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor (3823 Views)

WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS / . / Join The "Own You Life Campaign" Today !!!!!! Be Your Own Boss!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by obafunke(f): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2015
I've been in this business for some months and i've realised big gain in doing it. It's very simple,all you need are clients and a car for transportation and you can smile to the bank. I get my eggs from the farm, likewise the cucumber and tomato and guess what, it's marketable because they are big, fresh, firm and organic, the life history of the farm produce can be gotten direct from the farmer, the tomato ain't the usual kerewa tomato thus, it sells very fast and likewise the cucumber, it's very big, each with a minimum weight of 1kilo, eggs is given at a good price. Why can't you join me and enjoy being your boss too.
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by obafunke(f): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2015
I won't lie to you in giving a quote of making a million weekly but give the assurance and secret of a good business which is good turnover, if you can make #10,000 in your first business transaction and only you can determine how much you wat to make in a week or month(which still falls back to the turn over).
Agripreneurs....come on
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by obafunke(f): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2015
You don't need the big thousands or million to start, even with #50,000 you can make a change for yourself.
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by obafunke(f): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2015
You can either be an egg, cucumber or tomato supplier or seller or be all.
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by Intergrity19: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2015
how does it work can I start with #10000 ie egg supply
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by obafunke(f): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Intergrity19:
how does it work can I start with #10000 ie egg supply

Pls send me a mail on emicolsy@gmail.com
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
I will like to know more on investing on cucumber and egg, kwag4all@gmail.com
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by obafunke(f): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
wasiy:
I will like to know more on investing on cucumber and egg, kwag4all@gmail.com

Sent you a mail
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by alancash01(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Am interested.... alancash0001@gmail.com
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by Blackkie: 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
Give me details about Eggs - volume and prices.
phortizoltd@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by obafunke(f): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
alancash01:
Am interested.... alancash0001@gmail.com

Sent you a mail
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by ojehlite(f): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Please I want to know more about the biz on eggs, tomatoes and cucumber. Thanks email ivwuriep@gmail.com.
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by obafunke(f): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
ojehlite:
Please I want to know more about the biz on eggs, tomatoes and cucumber. Thanks email ivwuriep@gmail.com.

Will send soon
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by onlyforchrist: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
I'm interested, oladapoemmanuel2010@gmail.com
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by azeez4abiola: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
I'm interested. Please send details to Kareemazeez20@gmail.com
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by nbolaji(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kindly forward to brinhtc@gmail.com
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by firefunmi(f): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
nice one, obafunke. I am an egg distributor and it is a business I will recommend anyday anytime. Turnover make sense. I am interested in the tomato and cucumber biz too. one road no enter market. Please send details to yemi_olorunsola@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by Perpetual459: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
please I need info on d egg and tomato biz too ,my e mail is jummiek2009@yahoo.com
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by obafunke(f): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2015
Perpetual459:
please I need info on d egg and tomato biz too ,my e mail is jummiek2009@yahoo.com

I'll do you a mail
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by obafunke(f): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2015
From the table of experience,this variably goes to all sectors of the economy. Please, before you venture into anything,be it agriculture,selling of agricultural produce, etc, try and get a market for your produce, don't ever base your work based on assumption to avoid being a failure in progress. No matter how small,please get your market.
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by TUBLEZ(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2015
Plz obafunke can u mail ur contact to Tublezagrofresh@gmail.com or oolaboyin@yahoo.com

Meanwhile contact me for palm oil* crayfish*PKN/ shell*Apples call or Watsap 08121680787
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by Dokitadotun: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
@Obafunke, pls let's talk, my fone number/whatsapp is 08037538100. Thanks
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by obafunke(f): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dokitadotun:
@Obafunke, pls let's talk, my fone number/whatsapp is 08037538100. Thanks

Kkkk
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by obafunke(f): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Who needs cucumber and egg?
Drenched today, but truthfully, it was worth the stress,na my story go sweet wen I tell it in the future.
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by Peterpan222(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
broidehen@gmail.com
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by odaniel1(m): 12:32am On Sep 29, 2015
I'd be very much interested in sharing these agripreneurial ideas with you. My email; Ericobeemail@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by gunners160(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2015
Pls,I want to know more about egg distribution bizness (only). I am indeed enthusiastic about going into that business but I dont have adequate knowledge about venturing into the bizness. Pls,help me out with all the information necessary for the business.Johnfadahunsi@gmail.com
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by Walnairaland(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2015
waleandwisdom@gmail.com

i need info on all so i can choose one.
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by obafunke(f): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please it's very easy to dropped one's email I'd, i'll implore the few that are interested to do a market survey, this will help you to decide at ease.
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by obafunke(f): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
gunners160:
Pls,I want to know more about egg distribution bizness (only). I am indeed enthusiastic about going into that business but I dont have adequate knowledge about venturing into the bizness. Pls,help me out with all the information necessary for the business.Johnfadahunsi@gmail.com

I'll send you a mail before the end of the day but i'll implore to do a market survey today, this will help us
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by ogoplus: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
please I need the information: makyy4u@gmail.com
Re: Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor by emilyone(f): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Pls I need crates of eggs, since there is a very huge market for it where I reside.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Earn Money From Your Facebook Account / What Business Can I Do With #200,000 / Did Any Nairalander Have An Idea Of What Global Public Cash Looks Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.