Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Choii!!! Things That Go Through A Lady’s Mind When Her Th!ng Is Being Lick’ed! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Choii!!! Things That Go Through A Lady’s Mind When Her Th!ng Is Being Lick’ed! (1589 Views)

Choii, Nigerians Drag #bbnaija Housemate Tobi For Begging Cee / Everyone Is Trying To Reach My P**sy - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Th / Choii Naija Girl Shares Her Full Unclad Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choii!!! Things That Go Through A Lady’s Mind When Her Th!ng Is Being Lick’ed! by gistparrot: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2015
grin
I know this may sound hilarious, but it was something i gathered when talking to most of my female friend who love to be l’icked
I came up with very Weird and astonishing points and it’s only fair if i let my fellow guys know.
Below are what run into her mind when she is l’icked
I’m gonna try and enjoy this and forget about his ex whom I know he’s been texting.

F*cking s’lut!! Why does she have to be so hot anyway?.....

Continue rerading--->>>http://www.mokgist.com/things-that-go-through-a-ladys-mind-when-her-thng-is-being-licked/

Re: Choii!!! Things That Go Through A Lady’s Mind When Her Th!ng Is Being Lick’ed! by icebebe(f): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Mtchwwwww.

(1) (Reply)

That Moment You Don't Have Cash To Buy Selfie Stick [photo] / It’s Official! Wizkid Breaks Up With Tania Omotayo / Chidinma AKA Misskedike Finally Gets Engage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.