Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

What Is The Most Interesting Thing You Know? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Most Interesting Thing You Know? (451 Views)

What Is The Worst Wrong Thing You Have Ever Been Taught In School (see Mine) / What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? / This Is One Of The Most Interesting Skyscrapers You'll Ever See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Interesting Thing You Know? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2015
I'll start:
Clown fish can change their sex characteristics from male to female when the largest female in the colony dies. Then one of the young ones grows to take it's place as a male.

Pando, a clonal tree from the populus tremuloides species, is the heaviest known organism weights 6,000 tonnes and is estimated to be 80,000–1,000,000 years old.
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Thing You Know? by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2015
I am a man
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Thing You Know? by SenhorSean(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2015
Aint afraid of heights
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Thing You Know? by zyzxx(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Jeremiah did not av a son to sit on is throne when Isaiah went to him that he will die

Recent
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Thing You Know? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2015
Cutehector:
I am a man
SenhorSean:
Aint afraid of heights
Great post, brahs.
Totally changed my life. undecided

(1) (Reply)

MAPOLY HND Entrance Exam / Admission Into Universities In Ghana / FUTMINNA Proposed 1st Semester Academic Calendar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.