Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed (61907 Views)

Professor Of Bad English And Madam Fashion Clash, Very Funny! / The Madam Secretary Boko Haram Story / Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by Kelklein(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2015
can't watch it..someone should explain what happened in words..
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by yarnings: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Lolz
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by Truckpusher(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by echelons(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2015
Hahaha. Bad luck.
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by saintneo(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2015
The looks on osuofia's face! Legendary!

1 Like

Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by funkiebully: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2015
Osuofiasin! grin
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by Princematarazzi(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Bang the fucking door down
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2015
This is x10000000 funnier as im high on weed right now,funniest shit i have seen grin

1 Like

Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by neocortex: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2015
ggrin:
You people who never tore the middle of your notebooks for others to use to write class tests, I hope you're still using those notebooksangry

Were they responsible for you being poor ?
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by Fibo27(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Lol
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by pet4ril(f): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2015
Hahahhhahahahaha
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by noeloge82(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2015
Try and see before jugdement
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by femi4: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2015
ggrin:
You people who never tore the middle of your notebooks for others to use to write class tests, I hope you're still using those notebooksangry

Boy: spread am wide

Madam: ok I should spread am wide?

Boy : spread am well well

Madam: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Boy: madam e dy pain u?

Madam: yes yes yes

Boy:Madam e don enter?

Madam: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes e don enter

Boy: u go enjoy am well well

Madam: yh yh

Osuofia: runs outta passagetonguetonguetongue grin

gringringringrin
I trust you to be here
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by Toks2008(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2015
This is why i tell jealous lovers never ever to conclude until they are very very certain and this is why i don't keep any assumption to myself...i go ask you and be sure.

My philosophy is "what the eyes do not see can't hurt me"
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by JVgal(f): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2015
See b4 u bliv grin grin grin
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by Kaxmytex(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2015
Tank God say na video o.....if to saY na only audio, me sef go tink otherwise....
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by slap1(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2015
Lalast-iclala and co go like bad thing, even Oga Seu*n. grin
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by ruggedtimi(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2015
all dose noise jst for dressing a bed...lol
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2015
kenny987:
The woman no try. Na on top laying of bed she dey make noise anyhow...lol

Kedu ka imere? gini meziri izaghachighi akwukwo ozi m?

Back to topic: Is there any other condition that warrants more noise than this? undecided
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by hensben(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Kelklein:
can't watch it..someone should explain what happened in words..
Go to page 1 on this same thread, check commenter number 4 or so you will see the full details.
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by hensben(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2015
Very funny grin grin. All those noise just for dressing bed. Na comedy sha.
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by Originalsly: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2015
Lmao......guess the wedding is off!....no need for explanations!
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by goshen26: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2015
summary pls, mb is dry.
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by kenny987(f): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Kedu ka imere? gini meziri izaghachighi akwukwo ozi m?

Back to topic: Is there any other condition that warrants more noise than this? undecided

O nwere ihe m ji n'aka. Uchem di ya o biko...utom!
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2015
kenny987:

O nwere ihe m ji n'aka. Uchem di ya o biko...utom!
O di mma... Jisikwa ike Adadioramma wink ...ka Olisa gbaa gi ume n'ihe nile...Isee
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2015
goshen26:
summary pls, mb is dry.

ggrin:

gringringringrin
goshen26:
summary pls, mb is dry.

ggrin:

gringringringrin
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by chronique(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lol.
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by IYANGBALI: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Open am well well grin

Spread it wider grin
na dat kind thing dey sweet you,see your mouth tongue
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by DTOBS(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kayendy:
Never jump into conclusion too early (dat's d lesson here).......but d. stuff. Funny die, if na me I for enter, I go like catch dem red handed
And wat will happen when u see nothing to catch? u go catch urself!
Re: video:- Caught! Boy Helps Madam With Her Bed by blazeee: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Open am well well grin

Spread it wider grin
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Finale: How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) / Rat Spotted Inside The BBNaija House / Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.