Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal (2017 Views)

9jabrains Business Hub: Let's Make Money Together! / Lets Us Make The Money Together / Sure Business Proposal, Who Wanna Invest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by rtexac: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2015
I am a young energetic graduate with lots of interest in commercial agriculture especially animal production with particular interest in poultry and other allied products. I have mapped out an elaborate plan for poultry production with my vast knowledge and professional training as an Agriculturist / Animal scientist.

However, funds have been a major problem to starting off my farm. In my quest for sourcing funds to get started, I have been to Bank of Agric (BOA), micro finance banks, few finance houses and some commercial banks but their requirements is far beyond my immediate reach. In fact if I had some of these things being requested for as collateral I would have gladly sold them off on my own accord and venture in to the business instead of seeking their support in the first place .Young graduates that have tried to access funds this way at one time or the other will understand what am saying…Any ways they are out for profit but its really not helping young graduates like us with little or nothing to start with. And there are no jobs out there too.

That not with standing, I have decided to come to this forum to share this story, perhaps I could get people to buy into my idea and finance it while paying back later or better still entering into partnership to get the work started. The major obstacles is just funds as I have the required expertise and know how in this line of work and a meagre amount of money as well – less than 10% of the capital that is needed to get started.

BASIC SUMMARY OF THE PROJECT

The main production in focus at this time is animal production (poultry – broilers ).[/b]Estimated capital for take off of the farm is [b]#1,200,000 - #1,500,000 (1.2 million– 1.5 million naira).The bulk of this money is principally to acquire fix assets and equipment. Based on my practical business model and experience, the farm is expected to start generating money gradually in 4 months after commencement of work. Farm is expected to start making profit Approximately 12 – 13 months [/b]after commencement. These projections could however be earlier depending on other factors which I will discuss with the eventual partner/investor.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR HERE ?

1.I need financial partners/investors to work together with on the project especially individuals with ‘idle funds’ who do not really know what to do with such funds. You will provide the funds, we will meet in person and fashion out what is mutually beneficial to both parties.

2.Am also proposing to set up this kind of farm for interested individuals who want to go into it farming on their own. I will serve as a Consultant to set up your own farm and bill you appropriately so as to raise funds to set up mine too. All you need from start to finish will be duly taken care of. Chicks will be sourced from best farms around while also helping with the marketing when birds are ready for the market.

For those interest in my offer, kindly contact me through my email petersfreelancer@gmail.com

whether you want to play the role of partner / investor or you want me to help you set up a farm like this . Get in torch so that we can meet and discuss in details on how to move forward from here.

PEOPLE OF INTEREST

Civil servants (serving or retired), Bankers, Lawyers, Doctors, Engineers, General investors, Politicians , Private sector workers, Farming Enthusiast and You…

Thank you for your time. Looking forward to working with you

petersfreelancer@gmail.com waiting to hear from you.
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by rtexac: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
D
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by rtexac: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2015
M
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by rtexac: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
X
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by rtexac: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2015
Good morning
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by rtexac: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Here
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by Dottore: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Booked
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by rtexac: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2015
Dottore:
Booked

Kindly send me a mail sir let's talk. Thank you
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by rtexac: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
T
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by Dottore: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
rtexac:

Kindly send me a mail sir let's talk. Thank you
Koolobyno@gmail.com
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by mekaboy(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2015
U dey book space with dmx for your thread and you want people to take u serious?
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by doncent12(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2015
Nice idea, but what is your experience level? What about your team? 'cos I have been in the business world to know that that experience matters...
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by rtexac: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2015
mekaboy:
U dey book space with dmx for your thread and you want people to take u serious?

Bros leave DMX out it Jare, funny enough I didn't even know until you just observed... grin

The substance of the thread is more important... Biko
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by rtexac: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2015
doncent12:
Nice idea, but what is your experience level? What about your team? 'cos I have been in the business world to know that that experience matters...

I am a trained animal scientist sir from the one and only premier University in Nigeria and am closely working with a Veterinarian.

Our Team though small but is solid and this is our terrain in terms of expertise and know how.

But na money yab man.... grin
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by rtexac: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independence
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by rtexac: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hello
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by rtexac: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Happy weekend
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by rtexac: 12:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Evening
Re: Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal by rtexac: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
still here

(1) (Reply)

$300 Instantly And Scaling Up To $1000 / Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. / Abuja Catfish And Poultry Farming Training Workshop - June Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.