Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle (1383 Views)

Sean Tizzle Welcomes Ayomide, His First Child With His America Based Girlfriend / Sean Tizzle Flaunts His Girlfriend And Iphone7 [PICS] / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by Bambless1(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2015
Popular singer, Sean Tizzle, has denied claims by ace comedian, Basketmouth that he (Sean Tizzle) allegedly gave him a ridiculous price to perform at his upcoming show billed for October 4.

Recall that the comedian had said that he helped Sean Tizzle secure contracts for three and had expected him to reciprocate when he called him for his own show. The comedian subsequently blacklisted the artiste from all his shows.

Sean Tizzle whose career seems to have been stagnant for a while however said he has settled the issue with Basket mouth and maintained he was never aware of the matter until news broke.

“Let’s be logical, if Basketmouth with what he has done for me should contact me for a show, I cannot give him a ridiculous price. I did not know anything and I learnt about it when the news broke.

I was so shocked when I heard the news. It is true that he has supported my career and I really appreciate him for supporting my brand. We tried to reach out to him when the news broke but we could not get a hold of any of his management team. Rico, my manager, sent Basketmouth a Whatsapp message immediately the news broke.

They talked about it and we are in good terms with Basketmouth because we have spoken about it and cleared it all out. We have a good relationship with him and we have sorted everything out,”he told Punch.

Speaking further, he added;“It is cool that everything is out there. If Basketmouth has any issue with me, I would have expected that he would call me and speak with me.

I see Basketmouth as an uncle. If he called anybody from my management team, there should be verification and if he did not like what they told him, he could have called me to inform me,”he told Punch.

“Nobody contacted us to tell us that they wanted us to be at his show. Even if somebody contacted us, I would have thought that it should be directed towards me personally instead of going through my management team.

If it happened, I would have expected that it would be resolved immediately without the news getting out to the public. It is something we could have resolved amicably. We were not contacted to perform at his show.”

https://www.naij.com/565578-basket-mouth-lied-never-contacted-sean-tizzle.html
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by stexsy(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2015
Good for you and your singing business......
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by Bambless1(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2015
Lalasticlala cool
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2015
his plate of hot amala
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by ernesty20(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2015
Bambless1:
Popular singer, Sean Tizzle, has denied claims by ace comedian, Basketmouth that he (Sean Tizzle) allegedly gave him a ridiculous price to perform at his upcoming show billed for October 4.

Recall that the comedian had said that he helped Sean Tizzle secure contracts for three and had expected him to reciprocate when he called him for his own show. The comedian subsequently blacklisted the artiste from all his shows.

Sean Tizzle whose career seems to have been stagnant for a while however said he has settled the issue with Basket mouth and maintained he was never aware of the matter until news broke.

“Let’s be logical, if Basketmouth with what he has done for me should contact me for a show, I cannot give him a ridiculous price. I did not know anything and I learnt about it when the news broke.

I was so shocked when I heard the news. It is true that he has supported my career and I really appreciate him for supporting my brand. We tried to reach out to him when the news broke but we could not get a hold of any of his management team. Rico, my manager, sent Basketmouth a Whatsapp message immediately the news broke.

They talked about it and we are in good terms with Basketmouth because we have spoken about it and cleared it all out. We have a good relationship with him and we have sorted everything out,”he told Punch.

Speaking further, he added;“It is cool that everything is out there. If Basketmouth has any issue with me, I would have expected that he would call me and speak with me.

I see Basketmouth as an uncle. If he called anybody from my management team, there should be verification and if he did not like what they told him, he could have called me to inform me,”he told Punch.

“Nobody contacted us to tell us that they wanted us to be at his show. Even if somebody contacted us, I would have thought that it should be directed towards me personally instead of going through my management team.

If it happened, I would have expected that it would be resolved immediately without the news getting out to the public. It is something we could have resolved amicably. We were not contacted to perform at his show.”

https://www.naij.com/565578-basket-mouth-lied-never-contacted-sean-tizzle.html
go and sin no more
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by Teryfik(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2015
Story 4 d ....
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by macolino(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2015
E no concern me
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2015
Did u have to quote the whole page just to type this?
ernesty20:
go and sin no more

2 Likes

Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by Iyamar(f): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2015
Nigeria celebrity with their yeye beef all the time. Nawao
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2015
Just trying to stay relevant ni joor......
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by nuelzy: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
i wonder if d op must attach d word "begged" to dis topic
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by ernesty20(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nuellah02:
Did u have to quote the whole page just to type this?
yes
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by pet4ril(f): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
It's ok
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by Babe2sure(f): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
That is it, water will not flow uphill.

Sometimes, you will not always be repaid for kindness by the same person you helped, when you need them most.
The universe repays every kind act in some way, shape and form. Basket mouth should know this and move on. It will not hurt him much.
When you offer kindness to someone, freely offer it without expectations of returns.
It is the act itself and the feelings with which you expressed it that matters.
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
It's not done that way. CHANGE!
ernesty20:
yes
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by ernesty20(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nuellah02:
It's not done that way. CHANGE!
like seriously? shocked
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Sean fizzle fvck up! Why must you say , u beg basket mouth..chai! cry
Guy just use his own hand dey spoil he career.
Take a leaf from other artists in the field, Wizkid won't say such. Davido, I trust u, omobaba olowo won't utter a word. Olamide , goons mi will not dare say i beg. Phyno nko? Hell 2 da No!..even Chidinma will not say such....Korede bello will not utter such words angry

Sean fizzle pls do not dull yur career. With your own hands....in such cases let your management team do the talking that they have settled the misunderstanding between both groups...not you, coming up say u beg am...if I hear..!
Try give yourself a lift and vote of confidence, it helps in show biz.
Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by englishmart(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
what did you beg him for? is he the one that puts food on your table?

1 Like

Re: I Have Begged Basket Mouth - Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
Land

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Is Fine As F! / Actress Empress Njamah, Shows Timaya What He's Missing In Pre- Birthday Photos. / Checkout All The Nollywood Stars Flies To London In One Aircraft(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.