Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Advanced Form Of Nairaland With Extra Features - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advanced Form Of Nairaland With Extra Features (406 Views)

Can I Build A Forum Like Nairaland With SMF / Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) / A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Form Of Nairaland With Extra Features by chinnyfity: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Who's ready to own and manage a website here, private chat with me

Its a business website which is a very active and friendly platform where members can interact and share ideas of information, make money, share knowledge, ask questions, find help and encourage others that are involved in any kind of business and support for their businesses or website anywhere around the globe.

The groups are:

Share a joke ( jokes, funny videos and pictures)

Entertainments (Models, talents/artworks, article, games, hookup & dating, health, events, music/artist, create page)

Make Money (internet business ideas, etc)

Education (questions n answers, quiz n trivia, online training/tutoring, debate, career advice, create page)

Businesses (buy n sell, advertizing, xchange, projects, connections, marketing, create page, etc)

Programmers (web desig n development, web hosting, create page)

Jobs (jobs n services, create page)

Sports (football, basketball, gymnasium n excersices, wrestling, create page)

Seninars/Skills ( create page)

And Create Group

The features are:

Forgot password
FAQs
Contact Us
and more...

Both the admin and members make money (chat with me to explain, for serious people pls)

Has enough fun and will have high traffics.

Its 70% developed, still working on it.

Name: Chinny Anthony

(1) (Reply)

Blogging; What Is The Name Of Your Blog And Why ? / How Do I Start With Domain Flipping / I Nid Nigeria Non Hosted Google Adsense Account Any Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.