Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

My Husband F1NGERS Our Daughters While Bathing Them - Wife Opens Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Husband F1NGERS Our Daughters While Bathing Them - Wife Opens Up (763 Views)

#bbnaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss Passionately In The Shower While Bathing (video) / His Manhood Always Rises Each Time He Puts Our Daughters On His Lap – Wife / Houseboy Sustains Fatal Injury While Peeping At Boss While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband F1NGERS Our Daughters While Bathing Them - Wife Opens Up by MzzCutie(f): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
One Mrs Adenike Dossou, has told a Lagos Island Customary Court, how her husband used to f1nger their daughters while bathing them. Mrs Dossou, a civil servant, is seeking the dissolution of her 12-year-old marriage to Segun Dossou, an Immigration Officer.

According to her, her husband always volunteered to bath their children while she handled the
cooking. Mrs Dossou said on three occasions when she didn’t find her husband beside her at night, she saw him sleeping beside their children. The mother of three told the court that she went with him to Cotonou to seal their union in their registry.

The 39 year old Mr Dossou said, their marriage troubles started when his wife got a job adding that she steals government’s property. He however said, he doesn’t love her wife again praying the court to grant him custody of their daughters, aged 12, 10, and 8. The court president, Chief Awos Awosola, advised them to be very careful with their utterances and adjourned the case till October 7 for judgment. Na wah for all these kind stories oh!!!

http://www.frabidel.com/2015/09/my-husband-f1ngers-our-daughters-while.html
Re: My Husband F1NGERS Our Daughters While Bathing Them - Wife Opens Up by HungerBAD: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
It might have happened or not.

But i have seen some very wicked women in my life, who will not blink an eyelid to fabricate stories. But, again the man should have no business bathing his female kids.

Hopefully, they are able to work on their marriage. Divorce should be the last option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband F1NGERS Our Daughters While Bathing Them - Wife Opens Up by DuchessLily(f): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hmmmm. If the man actually does that, then he is cursed
Re: My Husband F1NGERS Our Daughters While Bathing Them - Wife Opens Up by Tallesty1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
It might have happened or not.

But i have seen some very wicked women in my life, who will not blink an eyelid to fabricate stories. But, again the man should have no business bathing his female kids.

Hopefully, they are able to work on their marriage. Divorce should be the last option.
True that.

When one woman in my village was about to divorce her husband, she said it's because the man "used" her for ritual but the old man is still broke.

1 Like

Re: My Husband F1NGERS Our Daughters While Bathing Them - Wife Opens Up by majamajic(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hmmmm. If the man actually does that, then he is cursed

but why she allow him bath the girls in the first place ?
Re: My Husband F1NGERS Our Daughters While Bathing Them - Wife Opens Up by DuchessLily(f): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
majamajic:

but why she allow him bath the girls in the first place ?

He is their father.... There is nothing wrong with him helping to bathe his OWN daughters. What is wrong and evil is him doing any rubbish experiments with d innocent girls
Re: My Husband F1NGERS Our Daughters While Bathing Them - Wife Opens Up by majamajic(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
DuchessLily:

He is their father.... There is nothing wrong with him helping to bathe his OWN daughters. What is wrong and evil is him doing any rubbish experiments with d innocent girls

there's age limit, forget father or no father.

some women are just lazy.
Re: My Husband F1NGERS Our Daughters While Bathing Them - Wife Opens Up by DuchessLily(f): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
majamajic:

there's age limit, forget father or no father.

some women are just lazy.

Will she be cooking and bathing them @ the same time? Yes there is age limit, but even when a girl is fully matured, her father is not supposed to molest or lust after her. If they r old enof, they should bathe themselves not their mum

(1) (Reply)

Malawian Pastor Who Walked On Air Buys 3rd Private Jet In 2 Years. See Video Of / Join OOU 2016/2017 Whatsapp Group / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.