Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only (1841 Views)

Naija Used Toyota 4runner @ Give Away Of 420k Only / Clean Sharp 04 Naija Used Nissan Altima V6 @420k Only / Clean Sharp 2010 Hyundai Elantra (manual)@ 420k Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by ahiarah: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Auto gear
Fabric interior
Stereo system‎
car is clean and sharp
That leather is only a seat cover,
The fabric is clean
2BC2308E
Whatsapp:08097930879

Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by ahiarah: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2015
Still up for sale
Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by ahiarah: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Just a few scratches on d bumpers
Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
#300k...i tot i saw this thread about dis car elsewhere..serious buyer here..whats d stuff doing at the mechanic workshop
Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by ahiarah: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Still up for sale
Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by abuhubaidah: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
one vehicle, different seller what's happening
Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by ahiarah: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
abuhubaidah:
Have u heard of network marketing?!
If u haven't please Google is your friend....use it plz
Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
abuhubaidah:
... Network marketing kwa... If u see posts like These...dont do business with them.....network marketing koh, network production ni... The poster is even rude to your question.. That's a red flag

1 Like

Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by ahiarah: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2015
Hayjaycity:
... Network marketing kwa... If u see posts like These...dont do business with them.....network marketing koh, network production ni... The poster is even rude to your question.. That's a red flag
My friend if you are jobless,dont come here to pour out ur accumulated grievance and frustration on people who have work....cheers
Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2015
ahiarah:

My friend if you are jobless,dont come here to pour out ur accumulated grievance and frustration on people who have work....cheers

jobless indeed, who is jobless btw me and you...i come on NL to spend my money, and you are here doing barandah for another person's property..how much did u add to the price of the ride..., well, it pays attimes, but i bet you, if u are the real owner of that ride, you wont respond to a potential buyer like that, no be today...by merely interacting with you, I'll surely know if u are the real owner of a stuff or not...simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by ahiarah: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hayjaycity:

jobless indeed, who is jobless btw me and you...i come on NL to spend my money, and you are here doing barandah for another person's property..how much did u add to the price of the ride..., well, it pays attimes, but i bet you, if u are the real owner of that ride, you wont respond to a potential buyer like that, no be today...by merely interacting with you, I'll surely know if u are the real owner of a stuff or not...simple!!!

Lol @ come to NL to spend money,just went thru ur profile....n I'd say the phrase "don't judge a book by its cover" simply refers 2 u,u look too responsible to exhibit such and abhorrent attitude in public,n I also observed u happen to be a "jack of all trade" from mobile phones,phone accesories,laptops,household items such as TV,building material such as p.o.p,house agent(baranda),car agent(baranda),hmmmmm 2 mention a few........I hope u r a master in @ least 1 of these trade tho,from d look of tinz I don't tink u r......dats why u have resorted to defamatory act on NL,bro try as much as possible to desist from casting aspersions on other people.....it will go a long way!!!! Cheers‎ ‎
Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by Anchor84: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Cheeda!...wat's all dis on ur Thread?

1 Like

Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by Kayharry(m): 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Were too much for this NL auto section . If u think all cars on NL is scam or everyone is scam scam scam stop coming here. Go to dealer shop instead of online
Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 01, 2015
ahiarah:

Lol @ come to NL to spend money,just went thru ur profile....n I'd say the phrase "don't judge a book by its cover" simply refers 2 u,u look too responsible to exhibit such and abhorrent attitude in public,n I also observed u happen to be a "jack of all trade" from mobile phones,phone accesories,laptops,household items such as TV,building material such as p.o.p,house agent(baranda),car agent(baranda),hmmmmm 2 mention a few........I hope u r a master in @ least 1 of these trade tho,from d look of tinz I don't tink u r......dats why u have resorted to defamatory act on NL,bro try as much as possible to desist from casting aspersions on other people.....it will go a long way!!!! Cheers‎ ‎

Lolz.. so u actuality had d time to check through all my profiles and see my posts and even my picture, it simply shows that I'm pure in whatever I do here, no matter what I do ... good for you, jst to score cheap points for yourself.. Well, d only problem I saw in you is whether u be barandah or not, if u wanna sell something especially on a faceless online forum, if not for the few of us that uploaded our pictures, you need to be calm and put yourself in a prospective buyer's shoes, because you don't know who is at the other side.. How could you ask a prospect to check Google for an inquiry he is trying to make..thats not too good.. At times, you might jst need to be silent if you don't Ave nothing nice to say.. Regarding the jack of a trade, dat u mentioned, well what is nairaland for then, if I Ave unlimited opportunities for myself to earn extra income, I can't limit myself when I am experienced and have knowledge of all dese things.. Why can't u call dangote a master of all trade.,thats a Nigerian way sha.. Apart from what I do here, I work with the state government and earn a six-figure salary, and still enough time to come here and make extra money but I won't reply to a prospective buyer d way u acted... I won't trade with you if u talked to me like that.....most of all, be courteous when doing business on NL.. All dose posed u Ave mentioned about me has fetched me close to a million naira alone since 2012..and that's something!.. And still counting. Cheers... Dat reminds me.. . Lemme quickly check my profile too.. It's being a while I did dat on myself, and I will also create time to check yours too later.

1 Like

Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 01, 2015
Kayharry:
Were too much for this NL auto section . If u think all cars on NL is scam or everyone is scam scam scam stop coming here. Go to dealer shop instead of online

Mr Kayharry.. Has anyone mentioned or labelled someone a scammer on this thread.. ..almist every one here is either a seller or an agent, but manner of approach and response matters a lot.... I once called you for a car and you were very pure in d way we dealt... But when u reply someone in a not too good manner, you only open yourself to be called name.. As an experienced seller, a prospective buyer has every rights to ask any question regarding a deal,.. You don't tell dem to ask Google.. And you wanna make me dip ma hands into my pocket and dish out money and close a deal with you... You must protect a buyer enough nau, because you already know what he/she doesn't know.. Let dem as k question and u provide answers for dem..

1 Like

Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by abuhubaidah: 6:26am On Oct 01, 2015
Hayjaycity:

Mr Kayharry.. Has anyone mentioned or labelled someone a scammer on this thread.. ..almist every one here is either a seller or an agent, but manner of approach and response matters a lot.... I once called you for a car and you were very pure in d way we dealt... But when u reply someone in a not too good manner, you only open yourself to be called name.. As an experienced seller, a prospective buyer has every rights to ask any question regarding a deal,.. You don't tell dem to ask Google.. And you wanna make me dip ma hands into my pocket and dish out money and close a deal with you... You must protect a buyer enough nau, because you already know what he/she doesn't know.. Let dem as k question and u provide answers for dem..
well said

1 Like

Re: Clean Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy @ 420k Only by ahiarah: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2015
Hayjaycity:

Lolz.. so u actuality had d time to check through all my profiles and see my posts and even my picture, it simply shows that I'm pure in whatever I do here, no matter what I do ... good for you, jst to score cheap points for yourself.. Well, d only problem I saw in you is whether u be barandah or not, if u wanna sell something especially on a faceless online forum, if not for the few of us that uploaded our pictures, you need to be calm and put yourself in a prospective buyer's shoes, because you don't know who is at the other side.. How could you ask a prospect to check Google for an inquiry he is trying to make..thats not too good.. At times, you might jst need to be silent if you don't Ave nothing nice to say.. Regarding the jack of a trade, dat u mentioned, well what is nairaland for then, if I Ave unlimited opportunities for myself to earn extra income, I can't limit myself when I am experienced and have knowledge of all dese things.. Why can't u call dangote a master of all trade.,thats a Nigerian way sha.. Apart from what I do here, I work with the state government and earn a six-figure salary, and still enough time to come here and make extra money but I won't reply to a prospective buyer d way u acted... I won't trade with you if u talked to me like that.....most of all, be courteous when doing business on NL.. All dose posed u Ave mentioned about me has fetched me close to a million naira alone since 2012..and that's something!.. And still counting. Cheers... Dat reminds me.. . Lemme quickly check my profile too.. It's being a while I did dat on myself, and I will also create time to check yours too later.

Well u can say I was crude by saying"google is your friend" but @ d other hand....looking  @ his question carefully,you will know he's not making an inquiry,hes only out to make a mockery of the post,and I don't think it's right.....when u make defamatory statement on someone's advert.....,so I had to give him a little lecture on what's called newtork marketing,theres no crime in 2million people marketing  same product.....no one is an island,as an intelligent marketer....you should be able to dicipher between a prospective buyer and and onlooker who's out to chase potential buyers by casting slur on d product!!!! 
It wasn't necessary telling us about your job of 6figure salary,sound kind of childish to me tho,its not only car dealing I do....i only use NL for d car dealing only,so to start mentioning my financial status is totally uncalled for....‎
it's also necesary to check out people's profile before making inquiry about their Goods and services,it really helps a lot‎

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

SOLD !!!SHARP REGISTERED FX35...1.5m...FEW MONTHS USED / Vw Passat 2012/13 SE Toks... 3.499m / 2009 Toyota Camry Xle V4 Full Option 1.750m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.