Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Help Our Course - We Need Your Support - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Our Course - We Need Your Support (313 Views)

''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo) / deleted / We Crave For Your Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Our Course - We Need Your Support by Naija3am: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
You too can help make a difference.

I am promoting a Facebook news and entertainment page. When it's functional it will be able to employ about 5 Nigerians.

I am here to solicit for support in making a difference in people life.

What do I really need from you... Not much.

I am sure that about 1000 people will read this article within a couple of days.
If I can get each one of these visitors to like the Facebook page that will give the page about 1000 likes.

This is all I need from you. To he part of the community. To help make a difference in people life.

All over the world people contribute in one way or the other to the growth of their community. All we need from you is a like.

If we can get 10,000 likes before the end of next month, that mean by November we will have set the ground to empower others.

Kindly follow the like below to like our Facebook page and share it if possible.

Your support will be highly appreciated.

Feel free to drop your comment, quarries and ideas.

Take action mow visit https:///QqWv2R

(1) (Reply)

Admission Admission Admission !!!!!! / Okay! Here Is The Infamous Nigerian Movie! Judge For Yourself / Happy Teacher's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.