Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Pls Share Your Challanges Faced And Bitter Experience In CATFISH FARMING. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls Share Your Challanges Faced And Bitter Experience In CATFISH FARMING. (922 Views)

Rice Farming: My Sweet-bitter Experience. Looking forward & Re-strategizing!! / My Cucumber Farming Experience In Lagos / Kolanut And Bitter Kola Export (genuine Foreign Buyers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Share Your Challanges Faced And Bitter Experience In CATFISH FARMING. by WhoBeThisMan: 6:11am On Sep 27, 2015
Hello fello Agriclanders, pls share with us ur challanges you faced when you just started fish farming, and how you over came them. Or the bitter experience you faced.

From what I have heard, and experienced, fish farming is not a childs play.
Re: Pls Share Your Challanges Faced And Bitter Experience In CATFISH FARMING. by WhoBeThisMan: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2015
No body?
Re: Pls Share Your Challanges Faced And Bitter Experience In CATFISH FARMING. by WhoBeThisMan: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2015
Oga ab1x , noblefarms, aquatic1 etc pls share your experience with us, it Wil help aspiring farmers
Re: Pls Share Your Challanges Faced And Bitter Experience In CATFISH FARMING. by row2ray(m): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2015
mine was thay i kept having hatchery failurr.. and that was an essential part of my plan..not tje failure oo... the hatching.. i over came it by refusing to quit and trying different things till i found what worked for me.. then i had the problem of farm location.. that i only just solved on monday. i rented a farm with already prepared ponds.. i intend stocking with my own fingerlings...

Re: Pls Share Your Challanges Faced And Bitter Experience In CATFISH FARMING. by WhoBeThisMan: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
row2ray:
mine was thay i kept having hatchery failurr.. and that was an essential part of my plan..not tje failure oo... the hatching.. i over came it by refusing to quit and trying different things till i found what worked for me.. then i had the problem of farm location.. that i only just solved on monday. i rented a farm with already prepared ponds.. i intend stocking with my own fingerlings...
wow that's great. Thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Aquapreneurship Opportunities / Dewormer And Lasota / Brazilian But Cashew Seedling Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.