Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,028 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnate Neighbour - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnate Neighbour (785 Views)

South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' / PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos / Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnate Neighbour by kikesblog(m): 6:22am On Sep 27, 2015
A 46-year-old man, Morris Ndidwe, has allegedly raped his 11-year-old daughter and impregnated a neighbour’s daughter in Delta State.

The man has been arrested by the Delta State Police Command.
Ndidwe, according to his wife, had made several attempts of having carnal knowledge of his 11-year-old daughter in the past before the last one that landed him in police net.

His wife claimed that her husband’s behaviour had made her quit the marriage initially and that she only returned after several appeals and an assurance that he had repented from his ways.

She said she had initially moved out of her matrimonal home after her husband impregnated their neighbour’s daughter.
She said, “My daughter told me what she went through in the hand of her father whenever I was not around and when confronted, my husband denied, saying, he had stopped the act .

“One afternoon, I returned from church and caught him with our daughter. Again after much pleading, I relented on my resolve to quit the marriage.”
The last straw that broke the camel’s back, according to the wife, was the event that transpired last week.

Ndidwe’s wife said, “Last week, around 9pm, my husband drove me to the church for a vigil. He was alone with our children. The following day when I returned, my daughter told me what her father did to her. When I decided to check her private part my husband refused and almost beat me, but my neighbours intervened.”

But the 11-year-old girl (names withheld) has asked the police to prosecute her father saying she wanted to see him jailed because he might do worse things to her.

Confirming the arrest of the suspect, the state police commissioner, Alkali Baba Usma, said he had made useful statements to the police.

Meanwhile, a middle-aged man who reportedly went to visit his female friend at Agidaese Street, in Ogwashi-Uku Community of the state was said to have died on Friday.

The man, according to sources, slumped in his girlfriend’s room after a marathon sexual intercourse and died on the spot.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mrs.Celestina Kalu, confirmed that the woman had been arrested by police in Ogwashi-Uku while the body of the victim had been deposited in the mortuary for autopsy.

-Punch

www.laidenews.com
Re: Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnate Neighbour by Lasgidy1(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2015
I'll comment my reserve when this thread reaches front page
Re: Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnate Neighbour by myners007: 6:32am On Sep 27, 2015
The man should be buried alive
Re: Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnate Neighbour by guy1234: 6:36am On Sep 27, 2015
Eleriburuku
Re: Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnate Neighbour by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2015
The man, according to sources, slumped in his girlfriend’s room after a marathon sexual intercourse and died on the spot!!!!!!

chai!!! Wetin dis guy go tell GOD now!!!!!

Mean while
EVENTS HAPPENING IN OUR VERY EYES ALL POINT TO ONE FACT" THERE IS NO MORE TIME!!

IT WAS REPORTED ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT SOMETIME THIS WEEK THE MOON WOULD TURN BLOOD. THIS IS ONE OF THE FINAL SIGNS GIVEN TO US BY JESUS.

ALL COUNTRIES MEETING WITH WORLD POWERS IN NEW YORK USA AND THE POPE PRESIDING!! DOESN'T THIS RING A BELL IN OUR HEADS AND MIND!!!!!!

LISTEN!! THE ANTICHRIST IS IN A HASTE TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE WORLD.

ITS NOT A TIME TO STILL WINE AND DINE WITH SIN! IT IS A TIME FOR A 360 DEGREE TURN AROUND TO OUR CREATOR, MAKER, KING AND FATHER, JESUS CHRIST. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO HEAVEN EXCEPT THROUGH JESUS. HEAVEN HAS NO PLACE FOR JOKERS AND SINNERS!! PLS AND PLS AND PLS THERE IS NO MORE TIME!!!! ACCEPT THE KING OF KINGS, JESUS CHRIST.

THIS ENDLESS STORY CALLED RAPTURE IS AROUND THE CORNER!! IF YOU DON'T HAVE JESUS AS UR LORD SAY THIS PRAYER:

LORD JESUS,
I CONFESS I AM A SINNER,
PLEASE FORGIVE ME, CLEANSE ME FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUS ACT AND THOUGHT,
I BELIEVE YOU DIED FOR ME AND I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR.
THANK YOU FATHER.

GOD KEEP,GRACE AND BLESS YOU IF YOU JUST GAVE YOUR LIFE TO HIM. VISIT US TOMORROW @ THE LORDS CHOSEN MINISTRY @ IJESHA ALONG MILE OSHODI EXPRESSWAY

HEAVEN@LAST!!

[/quote]
Re: Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnate Neighbour by deewhone(f): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2015
Wot an ANIMAL he is....he should be crucified upside down
Re: Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnate Neighbour by omowolewa: 7:05am On Sep 27, 2015
Our society is gradually losing it value
Re: Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnate Neighbour by shikshark: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2015
oh God...please update the production of girl child, let them be born without the kitty-kat and on their 18th birthday the kitty-kat would appear so that these beasts will not make front pages everywhere again.
Re: Father Rapes Daughter, Impregnate Neighbour by Yinabim(f): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2015
;DThank God he's dead, hell straight ,he deserves not to rest in peace, but anyway R.I.P to him sha.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About The 105 Soldiers That Went Missing Last Month / Authorities In US Border Arrested Truck Transporting Drug In Fake Rubber Carrot / Supreme Court Affirms Rev King’ Death Sentence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.