Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Do We Do:the Church Close By Is Killing Us With Loud Speakers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do We Do:the Church Close By Is Killing Us With Loud Speakers. (544 Views)

Male Pastor Fights A Female Pastor Who Owns A Church Close By In Calabar (Video) / What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? / At What Time Does Your Church Close?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do We Do:the Church Close By Is Killing Us With Loud Speakers. by neo25(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2015
I write to ask a question on a topic most nigerians experience most days in our peaceful life despite the economic hardship.
In a residential area with some few vacant plots close to ours a pentecostal church has mushromed out to hunt the peace and serenity of the homes around. Armed with loud speakers pointing different directions with few persons for congregation,three days a week is ear-drum piecing shouts with voice and instruments,one can't even talk or take a phone call in the house without shouting,even worse is the monthly night-vigil,when that happens no sleep for the entire area as they enjoy thier night gyrating till 6:00am. Hence my question;I am a christian what i actually want is a reduction in the noise and i want to do it Legally. The Members of the church i meet says the land is theirs and are obliged to do with it as they deem fit and on that days prayer session i hard them casting and binding persons against their congregating. Though,the home owners here are divided on the church noise level i feel its out of reverence for God not to interfere even if it kills them. I am doing this on my own. Pls.advice me on how i can legally bring this sound level down and keep it that way.
Re: What Do We Do:the Church Close By Is Killing Us With Loud Speakers. by 3coins(m): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2015
easy solution. . Become a member of the church. . So whenever they are "making noise" you will be inside the church smiley
Re: What Do We Do:the Church Close By Is Killing Us With Loud Speakers. by madridguy(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2015
Are you in Lagos ? If yes call 767 or 121.
Re: What Do We Do:the Church Close By Is Killing Us With Loud Speakers. by paulGrundy(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2015
The use of outside speakers should be banned.
Re: What Do We Do:the Church Close By Is Killing Us With Loud Speakers. by pucci(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2015
madridguy:
Are you in Lagos ? If yes call 767 or 121.
are you sure about this?
Re: What Do We Do:the Church Close By Is Killing Us With Loud Speakers. by madridguy(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Very sure bro.

pucci:
are you sure about this?
Re: What Do We Do:the Church Close By Is Killing Us With Loud Speakers. by cidieschat(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2015
Just use an extension, bring out ur own cd player. Face it to their direction. Play raggaeblues. I can assure you, even the members will nod.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Famous Non-muslims Said About Islam And Prophet Muhammad PBUH / The Wealthiest Pastors In The World / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.