Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

To The Area Boys And Miscreats On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The Area Boys And Miscreats On Nairaland. (894 Views)

Why Lagos Area-Boys Drink Ogogoro? (Video) / Nigeria Police Turned 'area Boys" / The Area Boys' Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Area Boys And Miscreats On Nairaland. by SoAmazing(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2009
It's so pathetic that a public forum like this which is supposed to serve the purpose of matured interactions have been infiltrated by people with the pathologically psychopathic area boys' mentality and thinking process.Let it be known that there're decent, intelligent and well-informed people on this forum too, hence the need for sanity in all that's posted.
Re: To The Area Boys And Miscreats On Nairaland. by omega25red(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2009
I second that
Re: To The Area Boys And Miscreats On Nairaland. by Secretz(f): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2009
I third that!!! grin
Re: To The Area Boys And Miscreats On Nairaland. by dominique(f): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2009
@ poster
this is a public forum with a whole lot of people with different opinions. how boring is it going to be if everybody is one sided and polite.
Re: To The Area Boys And Miscreats On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2009
sir, care to name names?
Re: To The Area Boys And Miscreats On Nairaland. by manmustwac(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2009
Area boys. Very funny grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Firend Is In A Mess ( Am Confused) Wat Should I Do / What's Your Most Visited Site / First Time Going To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.