Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Intercessory Prayers, How Do They Really Work??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Intercessory Prayers, How Do They Really Work??? (685 Views)

Rccg House Fellowship Leaders' Manual(08/07/2018) Intercessory Prayers / Good News / Winners Chapel Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For 21-day Prayer & Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intercessory Prayers, How Do They Really Work??? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
In my church, for some sundays now, we pray Intercessory prayers for a sick brother, who is very "hot". Now my question is, What is the use of prayers when he is a very devout prayer master Since wer are both praying to God, how does my own prayer help me?? Help a young Christian out... Thank you
Cc ProphetUdeme
Re: Intercessory Prayers, How Do They Really Work??? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
SirWere:
In my church, for some sundays now, we pray Intercessory prayers for a sick brother, who is very "hot". Now my question is, What is the use of prayers when he is a very devout prayer master Since wer are both praying to God, how does my own prayer help me?? Help a young Christian out... Thank you
Cc ProphetUdeme
the young man being a devout prayer warrior does not mean that he wont need intercessory prayers.
James 5 vs 14-15 is there any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick and the Lord shall raise Him up, and if he have committee sins, they shall be forgiven him.
:
how does my own prayers help me
verse 16 - pray for one another and that you also may be healed.
So why having that love to pray for you brother. It also helps you out as God will also bless and heal you.
Besides saints of God are called to love each other, so praying for another is a sign of love, whether it benefits you or not

(1) (Reply)

See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) / Picture: The Richman's Property After Death. / Danger Of Envy 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.