Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Up And Coming Singer/producer - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Up And Coming Singer/producer (347 Views)

To / Baba Nla Remake By Up And Coming Nairaland Producer / Dear Up And Coming Musicians,you Will Definetely Love These Free Beats. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Up And Coming Singer/producer by noworriesent: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Started singing and making electronic instrumentals few months ago and wondering about what others think about my sound. Please check out my latest track on youtube and let me know what you think of it and what you need I need to improve on (in terms of both singing and music production). Thanks for your time

The video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Wj...ature=youtu.be
Re: Up And Coming Singer/producer by theMusicNerd(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Add me on BBM 28ADE9F3, or whatsapp 08179797208, I'm an electronic producer too

(1) (Reply)

Mcbukyswaggger- Krikponkuso / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Kessy Driz – Nkem My Own / Robeo - Hey Girl - #kolavari - Desi Dub-stepperz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.