Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,712 members, 7,840,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Denrele Pictured With Crazy Red Braids At FAB Night In Port-harcourt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Pictured With Crazy Red Braids At FAB Night In Port-harcourt (1106 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K / Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine / Dakore Akande Looks Fab In Ankara Prints Embellished Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Pictured With Crazy Red Braids At FAB Night In Port-harcourt by engrbrume(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Once again, the ever controversial Denrele dazzled with his picturesque red braids at a FAB night in PH! The event was organised by Princess Adaobi Ohaeri to celebrate a deal she signed with the all new Joey's nightclub to retail the all natural energy drink; Forever Active Boost! It was a night of music and fun, with Denrele's shiny red braids complimenting the red cans of FAB energising the club. See pictures after the cut!

Re: Denrele Pictured With Crazy Red Braids At FAB Night In Port-harcourt by chocolateme(f): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Forever living product (fab)
Re: Denrele Pictured With Crazy Red Braids At FAB Night In Port-harcourt by GMan650(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Male cynthia morgan angry
Re: Denrele Pictured With Crazy Red Braids At FAB Night In Port-harcourt by calaway: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
why derele mouth be like say e won chop banana. this man sef!
Re: Denrele Pictured With Crazy Red Braids At FAB Night In Port-harcourt by greatness22(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Denrele, enjoy jare! nor mind critics
Re: Denrele Pictured With Crazy Red Braids At FAB Night In Port-harcourt by Tallesty1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Smh
Re: Denrele Pictured With Crazy Red Braids At FAB Night In Port-harcourt by droidvpn180: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Smh
Lose up to 9kg in 9days with C9.
-Lose even more with F.I.T (1 & 2)
-Tone up and flatten d flabs with Aloe body toning Kit
-Clear stretch marks with our organic packs‎
-Refuel & enhance your body naturally to have a better sex life & consequently marriage! 
-Enhance fertility in both men & women with natural supplements
Re: Denrele Pictured With Crazy Red Braids At FAB Night In Port-harcourt by Afrok(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
The stranded lonely looking guy on glasses behind them was like" HOW I WISH I HAVE A ROPE TO TIE THIS DENRELE BEFORE HE RUNS OUT TO THE STREET, AT LEAST I'LL BE DOING THE FAMILY A BIG FAVOUR" shocked.
Re: Denrele Pictured With Crazy Red Braids At FAB Night In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
no be today hin craze start
Re: Denrele Pictured With Crazy Red Braids At FAB Night In Port-harcourt by engrbrume(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Afrok:
The stranded lonely looking guy on glasses behind them was like" HOW I WISH I HAVE A ROPE TO TIE THIS DENRELE BEFORE HE RUNS OUT TO THE STREET, AT LEAST I'LL BE DOING THE FAMILY A BIG FAVOUR" shocked.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Hillarious Comment A Person Made On Tecno Nigeria's Facebook Page / Watch Dj Khaled Speak Igbo / I Will Be Opening Christian Night Club Called "Believers’ Lounge" - Julius Agwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.