Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize (7631 Views)

I Need Buyers For 1000crates Of Big Size Eggs Weekly / I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) / I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by aoafeez(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
I am a supplier of SOYA BEANS AND MAIZE, and seriously in need of buyers of those commodites in large quantities(tonnes). Interested Buyers, trust worthy agents, food facts comlanies, feed mills should contact me via: aoafeez2@gmail.com
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by miqos02(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
aoafeez:
I am a supplier of SOYA BEANS AND MAIZE, and seriously in need of buyers of those commodites in large quantities(tonnes). Interested Buyers, trust worthy agents, food facts comlanies, feed mills should contact me via: aoafeez2@gmail.com
pls where can i get the seeds in lagos
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by betcindy: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
aoafeez:
pls,send me a ton price of yellow maize,white and tonnage price for soya beans princenwaokike@gmail.com
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by soft777(m): 6:22am On Sep 30, 2015
please can you drop your phone number am intrested in buying in large quantity
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by TUBLEZ(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2015
Wht price are u selling the white and yellow maize per ton...Ur best price plz...send to Tublezsgrofresh@gmail.com
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by aoafeez(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2015
Any buyer that is interested in buying in large quantities of soya beans and maize should contact me via:
aoafeez2@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by Six11(m): 2:14am On Feb 17, 2017
We are Jika Nigeria Limited. We are suppliers of Soyabeans and Sesame seed with many years of experience. We have in stock Soyabeans and Sesame seed. We have in our warehouse abundance of Soyabeans and Sesame seed to supply to you in bags and in tonnages and in all seasons. Whatever quantity you want, we can produce and made it available for you. Our product is of quality standard and can meet the demand of the Export market. Call 08033206787 for orders.

Soyabeans
Soybean specification: 6.9mm-8.3mm
Moisture:12.5% -13..5%
Admixture:0.01%
Germination:97%
Protein:42%...

Sesame Seed
Moisture Content-6-8 % Max,
Oil Content-49%,
Admixture- 2% Max,
Other colors-2%,
Packing-50/80/100 Kg in PP bags
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by lekanimport: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Where is your location sir
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by eseleborjpyaho: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
SIR, SEND ME THE PRICE FOR DELIVERY TO LAGOS FOR SOYA BEANS. QUANTITY NEEDED IS 300MT. SEND PRICE AND TERMS TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by thebestprice(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
hello comrade, please i want us to do some business, me and you intrust. so lets start from here, are you still into maize[ yellow/white] and soyabeans? if yes what's the current price per ton or per 100kg bag for both products, and where is your location. let me here from you , if you have any other thing you wanna say
aoafeez:
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by nisimi09: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Do you have fresh maize farm for supply?
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by tectonotimes: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Six11:
We are Jika Nigeria Limited. We are suppliers of Soyabeans and Sesame seed with many years of experience. We have in stock Soyabeans and Sesame seed. We have in our warehouse abundance of Soyabeans and Sesame seed to supply to you in bags and in tonnages and in all seasons. Whatever quantity you want, we can produce and made it available for you. Our product is of quality standard and can meet the demand of the Export market. Call 08033206787 for orders.

Soyabeans

Sesame Seed
Oil Content-49%,
Admixture- 2% Max,
Other colors-2%,
Do you know that you can export your soya beans and sesame seeds and become richer? You can click on the first link on my signature to know how.
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by tectonotimes: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
aoafeez:
OP, have you ever thought about exporting your soya beans and maize? It will make you richer. Click on the first link on my signature to know how.
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by PapaBrowne(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
tectonotimes:

OP, have you ever thought about exporting your soya beans and maize? It will make you richer. Click on the first link on my signature to know how.
Maize export is banned!
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by thebestprice(m): 4:33am On Jun 08, 2017
Six11:

Soyabeans

Sesame Seed
Oil Content-49%,
Admixture- 2% Max,
Other colors-2%,
how much is your soyabeans and corn per metric tonne.. you can se
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by Jookab27: 1:41am On Dec 19, 2017
Good day all.
I have dry white maize for sell at #130000(including transport) per ton.
The least that can be supplied is 5tons.
if you are interested, you can reach me on 08186565873 or bankolejames83@gmail.com

Your satisfaction, My Passion.

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by eseleborjpyaho: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2017
IF YOU CAN SUPPLY SOYA BEAN AT N125K PER TON WITH DELIVERY TEXT 07080116826
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by jibrilaha: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
JBAGROSEEDs is very reliable to give customers maximum satisfaction. we cultivate and sells: Soya Beans, Sesame Seeds, Cashew Nut, Castor Seed, Dried Split Ginger etc.

our contact details
jbagroseed@gmail.com
+2347016075100

1 Like

Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by inspirational93: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
aoafeez:
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by Jookab27: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2019
Good day all.
I have soya beans for sale per ton.
The least that can be supplied is 5tons.
If you are interested, you can reach me on 08186565873 or bankolejames83@gmail.com

Your satisfaction, My Passion.
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by abdullkabar(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dried maize on 5+ acres of farmland almost ready to be sold, interested buyers should contact me on abdullbashirub@gmail.com
07065510732 call & whatsapp
Link to thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4976775/maize-buyers-farm-needed-farm
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by EXPORTFINANCE: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
We want dried raw cashew nuts 2020!....
Cash on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by voyedeji(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
soft777:
please can you drop your phone number am intrested in buying in large quantity

Still wanna buy soya? I've got.
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by voyedeji(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
thebestprice:
how much is your soyabeans and corn per metric tonne.. you can send message to thebestpricenigeria@yandex.com

We've got soya bagged and ready for sale right away. Machine-threshed and winnowed.

Still interested in buying?

Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by voyedeji(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
aoafeez:

https://www.nairaland.com/5742432/soya-beans-available-sale-fresh#87549793
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by Josephonoja71(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
I need Soya Bean, let me have your contact, you can phone or WhatsApp me on 07068951819.
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Are you in need of metric tonnes of the following

White or yellow maize
Dried cassava
Sorghum
Wheat
Soyabean
Sesame seed
Dried split ginger
Cashews
Palm kernel
Rice
Hibiscus
Etc

Kindly contact today. My phone number is 08112658211(call or whatsapp)We are already supplying Olam so any other company apart from this
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by Exporthub: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS!! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS !!!

Our company buys maize and soyabeans in large quantity at very good prices. Interested and serious suppliers should contact us;

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng

Commodity - Maize, Soyabeans
Moisture - 12% or less
Payment Terms - Upon Delivery (Within 48hrs Max)
Quality - Free from weavils, insects or molds
Type - Old & New Crop
Minimum Supply per batch - 30tons
Maximum Supply per batch - As much as possible
Delivery Location - Lagos/Ibadan/Shagamu/Oyo/Ilorin

An Irrevocable LPO will be issued.

Our buying price is the best in the industry,

BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS

Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by Yaink: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
I need a weekly supply in large quantity. 08124187009
voyedeji:

We've got soya bagged and ready for sale right away. Machine-threshed and winnowed.

Still interested in buying?

Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by seglabsy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Yaink:
I need a weekly supply in large quantity. 08124187009
ccall or text me on 08032432089,u will get it directly from farmer,u can be getting 2 to 20tons weekly if u have your money in saki oyo state
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize by gentiles(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Soya

(1) (Reply)

Flowers - Identify These Flowers / I Sell Any Kind Of Breeds Of Dogs Both Adults And Pups. / Farm Land Available In Hectares In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.