Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

The Exact Way Of Performing Ghuslul-janaabat ( Spiritual Bath) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Exact Way Of Performing Ghuslul-janaabat ( Spiritual Bath) (667 Views)

Step By Step Procedures Of Performing A Muslims Funeral(gena'izz) / Performing Hajj With Unlawful Wealth / 10 Spiritual Things You Should Do During Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Exact Way Of Performing Ghuslul-janaabat ( Spiritual Bath) by thesource(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
I've been using a particular method which i read on an islamic blog whenever i'm junub (spiritually unclean) for a long time, but just of recent i read another method in one of the islamic books and i'm kind of confused. Pls, what's the exact method or way of performing ghuslul janaabat as recommended by the holy prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). Thanks
Re: The Exact Way Of Performing Ghuslul-janaabat ( Spiritual Bath) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kindly refer to this fatwa:
Re: The Exact Way Of Performing Ghuslul-janaabat ( Spiritual Bath) by thesource(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
enieme:
Kindly refer to this fatwa:
waiting for it
Re: The Exact Way Of Performing Ghuslul-janaabat ( Spiritual Bath) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
http://islamqa.info/en/82344
thesource:
waiting for it
thata d link. Its quite long, cant copy pastw

(1) (Reply)

Is It Permissible? / 200 Golden Hadith From The Messanger Of Allah No 4 - 8 / Urgent Pls.. I Just Witnessed Something Confussing..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.