Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Terry G Little Boy Is The Cooliest Celebrity Kid Ever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Little Boy Is The Cooliest Celebrity Kid Ever (615 Views)

Celebrity Kid With A Smile / Meet Top Seven Celebrity Kid Fashionistas Rocking The Social Media - Photos / Picture! Terry G Little Boy Is The Cooliest Celebrity Kid Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Little Boy Is The Cooliest Celebrity Kid Ever by tosmoniyi5: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Terry G is a swagg guy and seeing his little boy swagg is simply cool, the musician and producer will second to this, his son has got style and flavour ::: Look at the kid rocking a gold chain with the latest hair style and face like that of his father. The boy, according to top Nigerian bloggers has got more 'swagger' than other celebrity kids...

To read on and view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/terry-g-little-boy-is-cooliest.html
Re: Terry G Little Boy Is The Cooliest Celebrity Kid Ever by Chanchit: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
This is the last time i'm ever opening your threads, it has never been of use to me, you would always end by asking us to click a link.

1 Like

Re: Terry G Little Boy Is The Cooliest Celebrity Kid Ever by okosodo: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
also with me

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of VP Osinbajo At Aso Villa Chapel Today / PHOTOS: Meet The Lady Footballer John Ogu Proposed To On The Pitch / See How She Poped Out Her B.reast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.