Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. - Education (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (496501 Views)

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by DokitaDave(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2016
Sydney22:
Guys help oooo I can't login to do my Registration ... They're telling me that 'I provided an incorrect login detail' which is not true..

Have sent multiple mails to UI admission team ... Called their line but it's not going through ..

Any suggestion pls
Try to enter your surname in upper case. E.g AJALA
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Sydney22: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2016
DokitaDave:
Try to enter your surname in upper case. E.g AJALA
same Error
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by DokitaDave(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2016
Sydney22:
same Error
Sorry about that.

A friend had a similar problem. He tried to reset his password, after which, he could login with his surname entered in uppercase.

If this isn't working for you, may need to keep trying to reach the school's help desk.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Sydney22: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2016
DokitaDave:
Sorry about that.

A friend had a similar problem. He tried to reset his password, after which, he could login with his surname entered in uppercase.

If this isn't working for you, may need to keep trying to reach the school's help desk.
need to atleast login before I can change my password ...
Thanks though..
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by dani1luv: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2016
Sydney22:
Thanks though..

No you don't. Just reset your password.

The link is below the Sign In button.

Enter your username (Jamb reg), select your secret question, enter the answer and submit. You should be able to reset the password.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by cube2012: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2016
Hello NL, i need help on this payment issue. The payment of NGN 2750 has been debited from my GTb MasterCard and the portal is still asking for payment. I did not receive any mail from the Etranzact people. Pls anyone should advice how to continue.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Mhizzibah(f): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Please roomies, i got my print out just now,and there is a mistake on my olevel result. It should be Eng,math,govt,lit n crs but d idiot i registered with input yor instead of govt. Please is there any way out? Maybe rectification or something?
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Mhizzibah(f): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Please roomies, i got my print out just now,and there is a mistake on my olevel result. It should be Eng,math,govt,lit n crs but d idiot i registered with input yor instead of govt. Please is there any way out? Maybe rectification or something?
Need response ASAP
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by dotunibrahim7(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mhizzibah:
Need response ASAP
yeah u can still edit ur biodata
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by cube2012: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello All, Pls how did you guys that stopped at payment problem solve the problem. Really need assistance as the money has been deducted already
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by ukpono10: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
I have difficulty logging into the site for post utme screening. I even struggled to log in and pay for the form online, but was unable to continue with the registration. The site does not accept my username and password that I was asked to change after I first logged in.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by EternalTruth: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
cube2012:
Hello All, Pls how did you guys that stopped at payment problem solve the problem. Really need assistance as the money has been deducted already
same thing happened with me, i was deducted but couldn't proceed further has it required me to pay again, i sent a mail to them and the etransact replied and promised to respond within 24 working hours, i had to pay twice with a friend's master card before it finally worked. I'll advice you to pay again. They will refund later
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by EternalTruth: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
ukpono10:
I have difficulty logging into the site for post utme screening. I even struggled to log in and pay for the form online, but was unable to continue with the registration. The site does not accept my username and password that I was asked to change after I first logged in.
da abadie? Could be network ish, try and visit a competent cafe and let them assist you.
Which course are you going for and what was your utme score?
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by leahmah(f): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Elxandre:
You might reupload the picture again then.
I've finally done it but with another picture... thanks a lot.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Soullotion(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
ukpono10:
Password is your surname. Lower case.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Soullotion(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
ukpono10:
Password is your surname. Lower case.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by cube2012: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
EternalTruth:
same thing happened with me, i was deducted but couldn't proceed further has it required me to pay again, i sent a mail to them and the etransact replied and promised to respond within 24 working hours, i had to pay twice with a friend's master card before it finally worked. I'll advice you to pay again. They will refund later

Thank you friend. Which email did you complain to? i sent mail to info@etranzact.com to no reply since morning. will make the payment again at night.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Yemluvkid(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
DokitaDave:
Sorry about that.

Thanks for sharing this. I've been unable to login since last week but I've been able to solve it with this
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by SDAC: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
good evening, last week I laid my complaint here so I called the admission officer he asked me to go to the bank and ask for a refund which I did today, the reception was warm because I'm well known(this people could be naughty and arrogant but persevere and insist) I was given a form to fill which I did the lady then told me it will take 15 working days, by then reg will be over so I went and paid again using a different card and to Gods glory I'm done with reg. if you are having the same problem do the needful .
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by DokitaDave(m): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Yemluvkid:

Thanks for sharing this. I've been unable to login since last week but I've been able to solve it with this
Wow!

I am so glad my response helped you to resolve your login problem.

You made my day brother. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by DokitaDave(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mhizzibah:
Need response ASAP
Sorry about the mistake.

You can always edit your bio data on the registration portal.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by DokitaDave(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sydney22:
Thanks though..
You don't need to log in to reset your password.

Follow the steps highlighted below.

dani1luv:

No you don't. Just reset your password.
The link is below the Sign In button.
Enter your username (Jamb reg), select your secret question, enter the answer and submit. You should be able to reset the password.

Goodluck!
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by EternalTruth: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
cube2012:

Thank you friend. Which email did you complain to? i sent mail to info@etranzact.com to no reply since morning. will make the payment again at night.
use another reliable atm. I sent the mail and they replied but up till now, Nothing has been done about it.

It's not only you alone. Many candidates that registered also encountered the same hurdles.
Annibeteye: Still can't proceed after payment. It
keeps going back to the payment page
to log in again. This has been going on
since Tuesday, 6th. All suggestions
proffered have not worked. Calls to the
admission office not through. The
candidate is not in Ibadan. This the
plight of my daughter. I can see from
the comments/posts of some aspirants
here are also having same issues i.e
CAN'T PROCEED AFTER PAYMENT.
Please if only a volunteer, preferably a
member of this forum, who resides in
Ibadan can help us get in touch to
tender this issue before the admission
office. Thanks
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Sydney22: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
DokitaDave:
You don't need to log in to reset your password.

Follow the steps highlighted below.

Goodluck!
didn't work tho ...

Still saying incorrect credentials
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Talann379: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by cube2012: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
EternalTruth:
use another reliable atm. I sent the mail and they replied but up till now, Nothing has been done about it.

It's not only you alone. Many candidates that registered also encountered the same hurdles.

What do you mean when you say reliable ATM, I have made use of skyebank they took the money no show, I made use of GTbank they took the money no show. I now made use of Firstbank they took the money no show till now. it just ends up at a blank screen.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by EternalTruth: 10:08am On Sep 15, 2016
cube2012:

What do you mean when you say reliable ATM, I have made use of skyebank they took the money no show, I made use of GTbank they took the money no show. I now made use of Firstbank they took the money no show till now. it just ends up at a blank screen.
jeez so you've paid thrice? Are you around ib? I'd advise you to visit the school's admission unit and lay a formal complaint and it'll be rectified with Pronto
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by EternalTruth: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2016
Talann379:
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
you're an aspirant or student?
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Mhizzibah(f): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2016
DokitaDave:
Sorry about the mistake.
You can always edit your bio data on the registration portal.
oh thanks. I've done that

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Mhizzibah(f): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2016
dotunibrahim7:
yeah u can still edit ur biodata
thank you..it really helped
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by cube2012: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2016
EternalTruth:
jeez so you've paid thrice? Are you around ib? I'd advise you to visit the school's admission unit and lay a formal complaint and it'll be rectified with Pronto
If i was around IB i will have done that. Am far far away like far away cry
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by MhizFancy(f): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Finally through with my registration, thank God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (196) (Reply)

Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.