Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (496722 Views)

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by DrSage(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Hope y'all have purchased the registration card? Sales ends today & online registration ends tomorrow... TeamDentistry
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by DrSage(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2016
new page cheesy
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by horlasunkanmi(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
pls i still need assistance concerning that farcados,pls anybody willing to help shud pls contact me
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mustiboy:
anybody aspiring for english and literature in u.i also?

Here I am!!!!!!! enq lanq n' lit.........ur whatsapp I'd?
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Mustiboy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
toposi4naija:

Here I am!!!!!!! enq lanq n' lit.........ur whatsapp I'd?
i'm not using whatsapp 4 now, sold off my phone bcoz of the upcoming exam, it was gonna distract me had it been i kept it.primarily Focused on reading 4 now.
Let's share whatever on here.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by kelechiug: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mustiboy:
i'm not using whatsapp 4 now, sold off my phone bcoz of the upcoming exam, it was gonna distract me had it been i kept it.primarily Focused on reading 4 now.
Let's share whatever on here.
for real...you sold of your. Phone ....hehe, you must to make am this year ijn
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by JaceyOpara(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Fynestboi:
To all university of Ibadan Aspirant
its important you get the necessary information you need to increase your chances in next year admission exercise. We can get such information here don't be shy to ask that question that has been on ur mind all along it might be the edge u need.
SCAM ALERT: CLICK ON REPORT BUTTON...
This is my first choice of university and I'm a Petroleum Engineering Aspirant......Lord Jesus please help me to gain admission in this year.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Mustiboy(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2016
kelechiug:
for real...you sold of your. Phone ....hehe, you must to make am this year ijn
abi, by force, by fire.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by bigmoon: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2016
guys...abeegi..someone just told me.nw dat i must posses at least,a credit in biology and economics in.my o'level result to study linguistics in U.I ....im kind of bewildered nw dat,what has biology and econz got to do with linguistics....bt nevertheless,i still wanna confirm frm u guys if what the person said is tru....
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by kelechiug: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2016
bigmoon:
guys...abeegi..someone just told me.nw dat i must posses at least,a credit in biology and economics in.my o'level result to study linguistics in U.I ....im kind of bewildered nw dat,what has biology and econz got to do with linguistics....bt nevertheless,i still wanna confirm frm u guys if what the person said is tru....
5 'O' level subjects at one sitting or 6 'O' level subjects at two sittings to include: at least a credit pass in English Language, two Arts subject and any other subjects from Arts, Social Sciences or Science.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by bigmoon: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
kelechiug:
5 'O' level subjects at one sitting or 6 'O' level subjects at two sittings to include: at least a credit pass in English Language, two Arts subject and any other subjects from Arts, Social Sciences or Science.
and the guy was abt to discourage me......anyway, thnx ma niggar
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2016
2016/2017 Thread don dey?
Make I follow sharperly!.... If you need assistance, misconception whatsoever in your coming exam, Pls quote, I'll be happy to help! Believe me when I say I had a lot of misconceptions as a result of fear of not failing!

Please make sure you prepare wella!
Wish you all the best!
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Mustiboy(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2016
HolluwaTosin56:
Make I follow sharperly!.... If you need assistance, misconception whatsoever in your coming exam, Pls quote, I'll be happy to help! Believe me when I say I had a lot of misconceptions as a result of fear of not failing!

Wish you all the best!

pls i wanna write c.r.k in d upcoming exam but i don't have it in my o level result. Can i write neco and couple it with my g.c.e? Though, don't know when i'm gonna be needing it, is it before post jamb or during clearance?
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by adetomdx(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
someone should pls add me to the whatsapp group(08137943595)...if there's any.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by adetomdx(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
#Botany aspirants....let's hookup on whatsapp(08137943595)
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by cassyrooy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hiya guys, everyone seem to embrace his/her books, but to say the truth, you're on track.

Free to ask your quetions if need be.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by MissJayne(f): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm new here. Hello world
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Fembleez1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
For those coming in for Art courses and also Law; if you'll need to ask a question, you can always ask me. Even on your subjects, I'll be glad to help. smiley
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by mhizfranca: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Fembleez1:
For those coming in for Art courses and also Law; if you'll need to ask a question, you can always ask me. Even on your subjects, I'll be glad to help. smiley
finnian!pls resend ur number.I added a wrong person on watsapp
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Fembleez1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
mhizfranca:
finnian!pls resend ur number.I added a wrong person on watsapp

How many times do you get to request for it? The person who sent you a message in the last few minutes is, Finnian.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hi handsome brothers and beautiful sisters. I'm a dentistry aspirant in u.i for this year, though yet to obtain my utme form. I learnt that no matriculated candicate of any university shall be eligible to write this year utme exam. How serious do you think jamb might take this policy? Because i'm already a matriculated student of o.a.u, but seriously zealous to be a medical student of unibadan.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2016
Drbabalola:
Hi handsome brothers and beautiful sisters. I'm a dentistry aspirant in u.i for this year, though yet to obtain my utme form. I learnt that no matriculated candicate of any university shall be eligible to write this year utme exam. How serious do you think jamb might take this policy? Because i'm already a matriculated student of o.a.u, but seriously zealous to be a medical student of unibadan.
Drbabalola:
cassyrooy:
Hiya guys, everyone seem to embrace his/her books, but to say the truth, you're on track.

Drbabalola:
[/quote][quote author=cassyrooy post=42109653]Hiya guys, everyone seem to embrace his/her books, but to say the truth, you're on track.

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Phadilah(f): 5:57am On Jan 20, 2016
Fembleez1:
pls cn i get ur numbs wnt to giv it to my litu sis
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Luminousmoses(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2016
Drbabalola:

Just hearing this for the very first time. Also got admitted to study PHYSIOLOGY in LAUTECH. Buh twasnt my expectation PD really messed us up by nt giving admission. Am done with d reg alongside which i will obtain a new jamb form.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by PrinceCEE(m): 7:30am On Jan 20, 2016
HolluwaTosin56:

Wish you all the best!

Enry54
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by PrinceCEE(m): 7:33am On Jan 20, 2016
Drbabalola:

Go on with ur reg buddy, u've no problem since u're going to another school.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by cassyrooy(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2016
Drbabalola:
It doesn't affect you, leave the trash for LAWMA, while registering use something different like this;

NAME: Michael Nnamdi Segun

instead of your previously used

Michael Segun Nnamdi.

Okay with this? grin grin
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Wordsmith01: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2016
cassyrooy:
It doesn't affect you, leave the trash for LAWMA, while registering use something different like this;

NAME: Michael Nnamdi Segun

instead of your previously used

Michael Segun Nnamdi.

Okay with this? grin grin

this is quite dangerous, as earlier certificates will bear a different ordering of name . changing the orders is like getting a new name . subsequent certificate won't tally with former ones .
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Wordsmith01: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2016
This us to bring to the notice of our patient freshmen that the much anticipated medical registration has commenced..

The first step to the medical registration which is the X-ray is said to have started in the university clinic popularly known as JAJA Clinic. Students are advised to quickly go for the x-ray scan so that it would not add to other registration processes that's yet to come to avoid cumbersomeness..

The X-ray scan is valued at #1200. Although there are other venues for having the X-ray scan but its much more safe to have it in the university clinic. You can have your X-ray done every days of the week except Saturday and Sunday within the hours of 8 am to 2 pm..

The X-ray scanning would be on till resumption but in view of the fact that there are many more processes to undergo, it would be better earlier than later..
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by cassyrooy(m): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2016
Wordsmith01:

this is quite dangerous, as earlier certificates will bear a different ordering of name . changing the orders is like getting a new name . subsequent certificate won't tally with former ones .
A court affidavit will simply fix the ish.

Any objections again?
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Wordsmith01: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2016
cassyrooy:
A court affidavit will simply fix the ish.

Any objections again?

It's not that simple , you have to go to the various institutions that have issued you certificates to rectify and it's quite stressful and expensive , especially for WAEC.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by cassyrooy(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2016
Wordsmith01:

It's not that simple , you have to go to the various institutions that have issued you certificates to rectify and it's quite stressful and expensive , especially for WAEC.
It ain't complicated as you think, it'll only appear so on JAMB credential but an affidavit will serves as a correction to his name order on the JAMB credentials and that my brother is acceptable.

The reason i suggested the change in name format is to beat JAMB. shey you grab?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (196) (Reply)

Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.