Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Christ The First Born From The Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ The First Born From The Dead (1264 Views)

Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / Today Is Christ The King Sunday / How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Revelation 1:5
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
WHO ARE THE DEAD?

Isaiah 42:22-25
But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.
23 Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?
24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.
25 Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ezekiel 31:15-16
Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.
16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Now there was a death, this has been established by both Isaiah and Ezekiel, Israel died.

Israel as a people went into the grave. Mental graves, Spiritual/mental devolution/degeneration. The dead have been buried in the graves.

The dry bones of Ezekiel 37 is a parable to the house of Israel, it is the parable of their death, and the humanly speaking the implausibility of dry bones ever rising or living again. But with God there is nothing like impossibility. The dry bones will rise again.

Ezekiel 37:12
Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by vooks: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrPresident1:
Now there was a death, this has been established by both Isaiah and Ezekiel, Israel died.

Israel as a people went into the grave. Mental graves, Spiritual/mental devolution/degeneration. The dead have been buried in the graves.

The dry bones of Ezekiel 37 is a parable to the house of Israel, it is the parable of their death, and the humanly speaking the implausibility of dry bones rising again. But with God there is nothing like impossibility. The dry bones will rise again.

Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Negro Neanderthal,
Where is Jesus?

Do you imagine you can spew enough garbage to make us forget you are stupid and high on weed?
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
vooks:

Negro Neanderthal,
Where is Jesus?

Do you imagine you can spew enough garbage to make us forget you are stupid and high on weed?

grin kiss
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by vooks: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrPresident1:

grin kiss

Well, when is he coming or do you need more weed to hallucinate properly?
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
vooks:

Well, when is he coming or do you need more weed to hallucinate properly?

Christ is the firstfruits from the dead grin grin shocked
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by vooks: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrPresident1:

Christ is the firstfruits from the dead grin grin shocked

Negro is too embarrassed to admit schizophrenia
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Acts 26:23
That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead,

1Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

shocked
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by Ajibam: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hello!
what's your point?
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ajibam:
Hello!
what's your point?

You don't understand what I am saying

But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
The Assyrian slept in Ezekiel 31:15

1 Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

cool
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 1:09am On Oct 25, 2015
This thread is is just simply summarized thus:

A mass of people 'died', Ezekiel 37 talks about dried bones, bone in the Bible mean spirit, their spirits became zombie spirits because they lost connection to God.

Christ the First born or the First fruits from the dead means Christ will raise up from the dead first. Christ will be the first to have his spirit re-energized with the word and wisdom of God. 1 Corinthians 15:20, 23.

Christ is 144,000 persons Revelations 14:3-4.

The first people to be re-energized by the knowledge of God, the first people to unravel the true meaning of the Word...the first people to wake up from the dead...they are Christ.
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 1:27am On Oct 25, 2015
2Timothy 4:8
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

1Thessalonians 4:17
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

If we examine these two verses in perspective, it means that Paul will be 'alive' when Christ will return. Paul is not only talking about being physically alive, what Paul is saying is that he will be both alive physically and spiritually when Jesus Christ returns. 'We which are alive' means we which have been quickened by the Word.

But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Now, according to the verse above, Paul says among the living dead Negroes, at the time appointed for the coming of Christ, there will be a dichotomy of people; We who have been made alive by the Word, We which have arisen from the dead, we who have received the wisdom from God to understand the true meaning of His Word which has now made us to be alive: and therefore become the FIRSTFRUITS, and they which will remain dead until Christ comes.

This is the 'alive' that Paul is talking about, we which are alive will be caught up with him. Paul is a form of Christ, there are 144,000 Christs.

Christ will wake up first, then those that are Christ's will wake up when He returns; every man in his own order:

1Corinthians 15:23
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2015

Christ is the firstfruits of them that slept. It was a spiritual mental mental death (Isaiah 29:14), they lost connection with the Spirit of God and became zombies, their common sense was hidden, the walking talking bleeping dead, so everyone oppressed them because they seemed dumb. The Law of God was their wisdom, they lost it, they lost their wisdom (Deuteronomy 4:6).

Negro zombie o, zombie!
Zombie o, zombie!

The first people to know the truth of the Bible, from among the dead, its heritage and its true meaning are CHRIST!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2016
Read
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2016
Kingebukasblog, this is for you grin
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
1 Corinthians 15:20

You Negroes are the dead people of the Bible.

Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

Ezekiel 37:13
And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

Mental and spiritual graves
This is why every nation on earth that has a predominant black population is backward; this is why Nigeria cannot complete Ajaokuta Steel Complex; this is why Nigeria is exporting yams (how preposterous! and this is trumpeted as an achievement!). You are all in mental graves. You have gold you cannot extract it, you have fertile soil yet you cannot achieve food security, you graduate engineers yearly but all your major engineering projects are handled by Julius Berger, you are awash with crude oil but yet import petrol, is this not crazy?

Are there thinking people in the house?

Christ the firstfruits
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 6:45am On Jul 07, 2017
You people need to wake up.

The night is spent.

Wake up!
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by geoworldedu: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2017
MrPresident1:
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

See Otem's version of Jesus here

Adspiramen 7

11. Murmoh wept and trembled as he entered in with mother earthus and slept with her, thereby taking away her long-kept virginity.

12. Murmoh was cold after doing it and he wept as he felt great power had gone out of him. He told it to us and we all laughed.

13. How was the taste of it? Yahweh asked playfully.

14. I felt I have lost some of my powers, Murmoh complained.

15. What use is power to you, O Murmoh? Yahweh raised up his voice. You only store power without using them.

16. Murmoh kept silent for a week in sorrow for he felt guilty doing it with earthus.

17. earthus soon began to have her womb rise up and we feared that the liquid released into her body by Murmoh was only a poison to her soul.

18. We were all amazed when a giant homo with furs arose. earthus had given birth.

19. The furs were dark like scarlet and the creature seemed too ugly for our liking. He had some resemblance to Murmoh who was black in complexion too(the only one among us who was having a dark complexion).

20. Thus we had the first homo to be born by flesh and not by the impact of the bang. He is called faulkin(Yeshua), the firstborn of all creatures.
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by geoworldedu: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2017
MrPresident1:
You people need to wake up.

The night is spent.

Wake up!
are u tormented? Bros rest small abeg. Jesus will come to the earth and those who killed him shall see him cheesy Na u kill am.
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2017
Deuteronomy 30:1-3
30 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,
2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.

Negroes, the original Israelites of the Bible, are currently in the curse...so when will this curse end? When you see socio-economic and political chaos in heaven

Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

The curse is the tribulation caused by the anger of God against His people due to their stubborn and idolatrous ways.

Jeremiah 15:7
...I will destroy my people since they return not from their ways.
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

Mental graves.
This is why DRC is a geological scandal, having most of the world's most valuable mineral resources in its soil, yet its citizens are poor and living in abject poverty. Mental graves is why the black man has most of the world's mineral resources yet he cannot exploit these resources for his betterment unless the white man comes to his aid.

It is spiritual mental devolution, it is mental graves.

And Christ is the Firstfruits from the dead

1 Corinthians 15:20
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2017
Heaven=Rulership
Earth=Followership
Hell=Devolution, Graves, Mental and Spiritual death
Ressurection=Rising from the dead, Spiritual and Mental rebirth

The dead= Living but dead, existing but not alive. Exporters of crudeoil and importers of petrol, exporters of cocoa and importers of chocolate, and lately, importers of yams, exporting yams without adding any value to it, raw tubers of yam shocked in the 21st century!
Re: Christ The First Born From The Dead by MrPresident1: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
MrPresident1:

Jesus IGWE

The Prince of the kings of the earth

(1) (Reply)

#FACT: World Renowned Preacher, Bishop T.D Jakes Is A Nigerian / Reasons Why You Should Never Take Atheist Serious!!! / Shocking! Photos Of Top Pastor And His Gay Partner Hit Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.