Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

All PC Users You Need This - My Wifirouter Turn Your PC To Free Wireless Hotspot - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / All PC Users You Need This - My Wifirouter Turn Your PC To Free Wireless Hotspot (581 Views)

HP Pavilion X360 Convertible 11.6 With Free Wireless Mouse, Box,sleeve now 95000 / How To Turn Your Windows Pc Into A Tethering Hotspot / Pc Users: Have U Heard Of The Mtn Music Plus Cheats? 100% Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All PC Users You Need This - My Wifirouter Turn Your PC To Free Wireless Hotspot by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
My WIFI Router is a program that helps you easily create a secure free WiFi hotspoton your PC. You can easily share the internet connection anytime and anywhere.

You can share single internet connection (LAN, Ethernet, Data-Card, 3G/4G, Wifi) for multiple devices like laptops, smartphones, android phones, PDAs, iPads.

In other word, With one PC internet connection, you can connect otherdevices be it Tablet, phones or computers with this application.

Read more and download from http://www.celebrityclique.com/2015/09/all-pc-users-you-need-this-my-wifi.html

Re: All PC Users You Need This - My Wifirouter Turn Your PC To Free Wireless Hotspot by Tolzeal(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2015
So many other options.

Connectify
Wifi router and el.

(1) (Reply)

Deal Alert: 240GB Sandisk SSD $70 / A Clean White Mini Dell Frontier With Good And Longlasting Battery / Hot Deal And Super Neat Dell Latitude From Usa Corei5 250gb 4gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.