Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Blood Moon!! !! :eclipse Of The Moon Currently Happening - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blood Moon!! !! :eclipse Of The Moon Currently Happening (985 Views)

Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) / Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent / Currently Happening On Toke Makinwa's Instagram Page Over Video She Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Moon!! !! :eclipse Of The Moon Currently Happening by Daniel058(m): 3:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Eclipse of the moon currently happening.. Come outside your house to see it. .

This is my first time of seeing such

“Joel 2:30-31 states: ‘And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.’”

Re: Blood Moon!! !! :eclipse Of The Moon Currently Happening by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:16am On Sep 28, 2015
Picture or you know the rest undecided
Re: Blood Moon!! !! :eclipse Of The Moon Currently Happening by Cutehector(m): 5:39am On Sep 28, 2015
Op u sef.... All dese deeper life people... Its just an astronomical thing.. Nothing more.
Re: Blood Moon!! !! :eclipse Of The Moon Currently Happening by GMan650(m): 5:48am On Sep 28, 2015
As much as I would love to see it live, it's kind of cloudy here

1 Like

Re: Blood Moon!! !! :eclipse Of The Moon Currently Happening by effrebor(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2015
I totally slept off
Re: Blood Moon!! !! :eclipse Of The Moon Currently Happening by Daniel058(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Op u sef.... All dese deeper life people... Its just an astronomical thing.. Nothing more.
4 wia, Bible don talk am say e go happen..
Re: Blood Moon!! !! :eclipse Of The Moon Currently Happening by Cutehector(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2015
Daniel058:
lmao.. Alright nw dat it has happend, what next?
Re: Blood Moon!! !! :eclipse Of The Moon Currently Happening by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Daniel058:

Yesss so when the sun go turn darkness na that one go sweet pass

(1) (Reply)

So Sad! Future's Babymama Put On Blast By A Man She (may Have) Slept With... / Popular Nigerian Men That Have Been Accused Of Bleaching / Omg! Linda Ikeji Set To Marry By December, Poses With Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.