Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Want These Boys In Chelsea Squard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want These Boys In Chelsea Squard (2067 Views)

Robbie Brady Loses Teeth After Bloody Clash With Teammate In Chelsea Match(pics) / Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja / Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want These Boys In Chelsea Squard by Gettolove(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2009
Can someone please tell Roman Abrahamovic to make funds available to buy all or some of the following playerz to boost our attacking force.

1) AARON LENON     TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
2) LUKA MODRIC             SAME
3) ASHLEY YOUNG        VILLA

I need all chelsea fans to help me fit in these boys to our squard. I beleive if we can get only 2 of 'em,  im ok.

wetin una think,  no hatting here o
Re: I Want These Boys In Chelsea Squard by chidichris(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2009
they are all good players no doubt but they are not what we need at this time. all we need now is another goal thirsty striker to combine with drogba and make oponents defenders suffer in every 90 minutes with chelsea.
if u watched arsenal - chelsea, u will see how sylvester and toure suffered in the hands of drogba so another drogba will put oposition defenders to hard work.
if we have a striker like eto or tores of liverpool, ribery of munich or even david villa of valencia, we will be econd to non.

(1) (Reply)

Which Livescore Site Do You Use On Mobile ? / See What Cristiano Ronaldo Told Fernando Torres When They Clashed Yesterday / WWE No Mercy 2017 Results: Roman Reigns Vs John Cena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.