Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) (61225 Views)

"Big Men" Block Osborne Road In Lagos With Their Cars This Morning - Pic / Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2015
oh Lord have mercy, RIP to the dead
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by xtremeidea(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Father, forgive their sins and accept them into your kingdom. May their souls rest in peace. AMEN[/size]
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by Jadonaldson(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2015
simtosul:
This accident happened at aggrey road port harcourt this morning. I saw it on my way to work

Wat r guy liking about d photo,don't u read b4 u like?May his soul rest in peace.....
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by kbright911(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2015
This is pure graphic effeccts.. How was d trailer able to climb d body without shattering d legs or d head,dis is a TRAILER we re talking abt here or did d trailer just climb d waist without going tru d head or d legs?? Lol, pls u guys shud view very well b4 saying RIP here. This is fake

1 Like

Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by jerrymej(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2015
hash! quit touching..... hard luck to the family of the deceased .
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by 1stGenius(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2015
Eyaaa!...may their souls rest in peace.
Some will be bragging;"do you know who I am?"
You are truly nothing.
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by One4me: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2015
It seems these TRAILER DRIVERS AND OWNER are determined to ALWAYS DISOBEY GOVT ORDERS.

I was in Lagos recently, and you will still these dangerous trailers (some carrying unsecured Containers!) that are never properly serviced, still driving in day time, on roads that are not smooth and full of pot-holes!

They just seem to derive pleasure in destroying the lives of others and thumbing their nose at the law and law enforcement agents who will rather collect #200 from them than enforce the law!

Govt, please help the people who put you into office.... we cannot continue to waste lives like this and the whole world is making jest of us
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2015
This doesn't look real to me... Why is there no blood? Is the dude bloodless?
Buhari need to probe this

1 Like

Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by Itydee(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2015
This accident actually happened no doubt about that. Its no way near Nigeria talkless of Rivers State. Look at the picture very well and the people taking the pics. There is a guy at the extreme end there he looks like a Philipino. and the colour of the people around it too seem like Philipinos or one of those Asian countries where Pepsi products are very rampant and consumed.
If this happened in PH and the guy being killed is an expat or look like a Lebanese or Philipino, there is no way the local radio wouldn't broadcast it and the OP would have had pics of typical Nigerians and the local police covering the scene,
It seem to me he goes to one of those gory sites and picks pics from which he posts here on Nairaland to get Nigerians talking and get them scared these Ember months.
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2015
gidola:
Gees...this is really graphic.....will d trailer move forward or backward to remove d corpse? double wahala for deadi body...
Exactly what I was thinking, will the Trailer move forward to crush the head of the corpse or reverse to crush the legs of which the distance between the tires where the upper torso is situated is really short...
Hmm undecided
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by fairygeh(f): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2015
Why do people snap these things? I mean why on earth would someone see this kind of gruesome thing and the only thing that comes to their minds is to take a picture. Whaaaaat?
Rescue the souls of men Lord
RIP
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by MizFrances(f): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2015
Oh my God!
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by SemuhleB(f): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2015
The way everybody is just taking pics of this as if it's nothing. How does one even stomach this? Whatever happened to respecting the dead. Smh
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Hey!

Stop this..
He is right, you didn't have to open the thread, No body forced you, Control Yourself
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by justwise(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2015
Antoinne:
Mods please take this down! Now!! This kind of scenes shouldn't be shared so widely in public. Damn!
Seun
Whoever.

You are right and I have removed some of the pictures.
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by justwise(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2015
SemuhleB:
The way everybody is just taking pics of this as if it's nothing. How does one even stomach this? Whatever happened to respecting the dead. Smh

I'm shocked that people even want to store graphic pictures like this on their phones.

Boko haram has desensitised some Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by justwise(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2015
Why are some people liking this post? The graphic pictures or good news shared by the op?
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2015
This is abyss
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2015
Worse than beheading
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2015
simtosul:
This accident happened at aggrey road port harcourt this morning. I saw it on my way to work
and u got so excited to quickly get ur phone out, take photo, log on to nairaland and upload the pic.
-how many minutes did u take in doing that? Wasted time.
-whats the news about this?none.
-what is the moral lessons? Nothing!
-what shud we NLanders do?call an ambulance.

Why must this sh!t get to FP sef?
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2015
noordean:
Yes everything is dry. If your PPA is in ede i can introduce you to a part time teaching job if you are interested.
It's not in ede buh i'm kinda close 2 ede..

I could work things out if d pay is okay..
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by kbright911(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2015
LOL NIGERIANS!!! This is pure graphic effeccts.. How was d trailer able to climb d body without shattering d legs or d head,dis is a TRAILER we re talking abt here, believe me, when u see a person crushed by a trailer u won't even be able too look at it or did d trailer just climb d waist without going tru d head or d legs?? Lol, pls u guys shud view very well b4 saying RIP here. This is fake
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2015
shadowgwalker:
and u got so excited to quickly get ur phone out, take photo, log on to nairaland and upload the pic.
-how many minutes did u take in doing that? Wasted time.
-whats the news about this?none.
-what is the moral lessons? Nothing!
-what shud we NLanders do?call an ambulance.

Why must this sh!t get to FP sef?
Same thing that was on my mind too!

Smh for some people

1 Like

Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Xsolutions:
He is right, you didn't have to open th thread, No body forced you, Control Yourself
Now that you've typed something, I hope you're okay now?
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by Obiwiz(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2015
gidola:
Gees...this is really graphic.....will d trailer move forward or backward to remove d corpse? double wahala for deadi body...
No forward or backward movement for the truck o. Na just to loose out doz two killer tires right there, so the corpse can be retrieved without further damage. What a way to die! Hmmmm, life and all it's quests! RIP.
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by Exclusivechi: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2015
simtosul:
so sad
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by noordean(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:

It's not in ede buh i'm kinda close 2 ede..

I could work things out if d pay is okay..
I don't think it's really worth it if you are not in ede.

where is your ppa by the way?
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by ossy4rill: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2015
HaaaaBaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!

tHESE TRUCK DRIVERS
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2015
noordean:
I don't think it's really worth it if you are not in ede.

where is your ppa by the way?
Ilobu lipsrsealed
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by noordean(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Ilobu lipsrsealed
forget
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
noordean:
forget
Lol cheesy

It's alright..
Re: This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) by dejt4u(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Ilobu lipsrsealed
what part of ilobu ar u residing..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha / Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) / Car Door Handle Sticker Trends In Nigeria (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.