Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Enugu Gamers: Come In - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Enugu Gamers: Come In (1120 Views)

Gamers Come To My Rescue / All PPSSPP Gamers Come In. / 'Nigerian Tournaments In Lagos' Community On PS4. Passionate Gamers Come Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Gamers: Come In by Chidexter(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2015
We're badly represented here, if you're at Enugu, Nsukka and environs, you can come lets discuss, swap games and even sell consoles/pc here.

Enugu Kwenu.
Re: Enugu Gamers: Come In by Buchukwu: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
You have ps4 games?
Re: Enugu Gamers: Come In by Rocky97(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2015
How To Get FREE 1,200 CoC Gems By Using Whaff Applications

This is a new way to get gems in COC without using real money. It is FREE but u need to put some efforts to get it. I will explain it later through this post. The most important thing is THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!

This is the list of all tools that is needed to make it work :
Android phone
Facebook account
Aplication WHAFF you can download it here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whaff.whaffapp

Steps :

1. Download and install WHAFF Rewards from Google Play Store
2. Run Whaff, and log in with your facebook account
3. Then, insert the invitation code CD38809
(By entering this code, you will get $0.30 in your WHAFF account)
4. Then, You can start using WHAFF Rewards. In order to get 1,200 GEMS for your COC account, you need to collect $12.00 in your WHAFF account. That is why i said earlier, you need to put some efforts to get your FREE GEMS.

HOW TO COLLECT $12 USING WHAFF

1. You can download the application that WHAFF offered to you to get rewards. The rewards that you will get are varies from $0.05 - $0.50 according to the offer.

OR

2. Invite your friends to join WHAFF. By inviting friends to WHAFF, you and your friends will get $0.30 rewards from WHAFF. Since you already have $0.30 (the one that you get when you entered CD38809 in the invitation code earlier) in your WHAFF account, you need to invite 29 FRIENDS ONLY to collect $12 which supposed to be easy since there are more than 100 contacts in your phonebook right?

HOW TO EXCHANGE YOUR $12 IN WHAFF INTO 1,200 GEMS IN COC
1. Open whaff and go to browse tab and choose the "PAYOUT" menu

2. Then choose Google Play Giftcard as the exchange of your earning

3. Key in the amount that u want to redeem (Minimum is $12 to redeem into Google Play Giftcard).

4. You will get your Check Gift Codes within 3 working days. However, normally it just take about 1- 3 hours. You can check your REDEEM CODES at REWARD HISTORY > CHECK GIFT CODES

5. Once you get your code, launch Play Store. Click on Menu and Choose "REDEEM"

6. Enter the codes that you get from WHAFF Rewards.

7. If succeed it will show up notification like this

8. Then, open COC and purchase your 1,200 gems.

9. Last Step is shout this loudly.. "YEAHHHHHHHH... I GET 1,200 GEMS FOR FREE!!!"
Re: Enugu Gamers: Come In by Chidexter(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
Buchukwu:
You have ps4 games?

Uhm no, i game on pc. I cant afford the ps4 unless i sell my laptop lol
Re: Enugu Gamers: Come In by chigostic54: 10:44am On May 22, 2023
Chidexter:

Uhm no, i game on pc. I cant afford the ps4 unless i sell my laptop lol
You still in Enugu??

(1) (Reply)

Need Help To Play Ps2 Games On Pc / Looking For GTA V In Abeokuta, Ogun State (PC) / Ps Vita, Ps3, Ps4 And Pc Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.