Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

What Does Forgiveness Feel Like? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Forgiveness Feel Like? (514 Views)

Where Does Forgiveness Start From? / Is Forgiveness Like A Debit Card? - Paul Ellis / Religious Forgiveness Or Escape Route? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Forgiveness Feel Like? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2015
Scripture:

“Because you belong to Him [Christ Jesus], the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.” Romans 8:2

Forgiveness is freeing. Through Jesus Christ, you have freedom from the power of sin and death in your life! This feeling of freedom can also be felt when you forgive others.

I'm sure we all remember our Lord's prayer? Especially that line that says " Forgive us our trespasses so that we can forgive those that trespass against us!

Whatever and whoever have offended you, learn to forgive them for your sake! So that you can have a peaceful and free mind.

God bless you as you begin to let go and forgive.

I love you in Christ...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does Forgiveness Feel Like? by nnamdiosu(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Scripture:

“Because you belong to Him [Christ Jesus], the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.” Romans 8:2

Forgiveness is freeing. Through Jesus Christ, you have freedom from the power of sin and death in your life! This feeling of freedom can also be felt when you forgive others.

I'm sure we all remember our Lord's prayer? Especially that line that says " Forgive us our trespasses so that we can forgive those that trespass against us!

Whatever and whoever have offended you, learn to forgive them for your sake! So that you can have a peaceful and free mind.

God bless you as you begin to let go and forgive.

I love you in Christ...

nice write up Liz . keep it up
Re: What Does Forgiveness Feel Like? by nwagenny: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2015
Forgiveness makes you free, infact, forgiveness frees the soul.
Bless you for this article.
Re: What Does Forgiveness Feel Like? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2015
nwagenny:
Forgiveness makes you free, infact, forgiveness frees the soul.
Bless you for this article.
Re: What Does Forgiveness Feel Like? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thanks!

nnamdiosu:

nice write up Liz . keep it up
Re: What Does Forgiveness Feel Like? by Fearcom(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Wonderful.

May I also add that forgiveness is based on God's Word and is an act of your will, not your feelings. If you are moved by your how you feel, you will never make the decision to forgive.

1 Like

Re: What Does Forgiveness Feel Like? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2015
You are right buh it's best we take charge of our feelings instead of the other way round!

So that we forgive easily and on time!

quote author=Fearcom post=38678880]Wonderful.

May I also add that forgiveness is based on God's Word and is an act of your will, not your feelings. If you are moved by your how you feel, you will never make the decision to forgive.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Please All Christians On Nairaland Please Read This / How Are Christians Not Of This World? / Miracle Centers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.