Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Vin Diesel : “fast And Furious Will Be Coming To An End Soon” - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vin Diesel : “fast And Furious Will Be Coming To An End Soon” (484 Views)

Fast And Furious 8 Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vin Diesel : “fast And Furious Will Be Coming To An End Soon” by bvibesblogger: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2015
Fast and Furious star Vin Diesel has revealed that there is a plan to bring the popular series to a conclusion, so for all those (including me) who thought the Fast and Furious franchise will run forever have been heavily disappointed.

On Friday, Fast & Furious star Vin Diesel took to Facebook to personally address the reports of Fast & Furious 8 not having a director.

Here’s a quick breakdown of Van Diesel’s statement

First of all Van Diesel referred to the next installment of the franchise as Fast 8. The last time Diesel referred to Fast & Furious 8 as Fast 8 was during the Teen Choice Awards.

Vin Diesel wrote,

“Universal has been so good to me and so trusting of the vision… they have been like family… I promised the studio I would deliver one last Trilogy to end the saga.”

So Fast 8 will be the beginning of a trilogy that will conclude the franchise. There will be a Fast & Furious 9 & 10 with the tenth installment apparently being the final Fast & Furious movie ever.

Let me leave you with the full Vin Diesel’s Facebook post

The fans of the Fast & Furious SAGA are the best fans in the world… Since I became the Producer in 2008, you have been with me every step of the way… literally giving me feedback that proved invaluable. Thank you.

My producing partner Neal would love for me to just sign off on a director, but this is too special a franchise, so these matters have to be very carefully handled. To be clear, NO ONE has been offered to helm Fast 8 yet… let alone seen a script.

Universal has been so good to me and so trusting of the vision… they have been like family… I promised the studio I would deliver one last Trilogy to end the saga.

I will announce the directors on my next post…

Fast 8 is scheduled to be released in movie theaters on April 14, 2017.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/09/vin-diesel-fast-and-furious-will-be-coming-to-an-end-soon/
Re: Vin Diesel : “fast And Furious Will Be Coming To An End Soon” by chocolateme(f): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2015
I can't wait
Re: Vin Diesel : “fast And Furious Will Be Coming To An End Soon” by Guykhena(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'm calling bs on that.
"One last ride",,same crap they been saying since the past 4 installments.

(1) (Reply)

T.blackshow On Blacktv Featuring Adediwura Becky. / Game Of Thrones Season 6 Discussion Official Thread / Boost Your Business Idea With 5000 Google Plus Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.