Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Does This Kind Of LOVE Exist? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Does This Kind Of LOVE Exist? (789 Views)

Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This / If You See This Kind Of Compound In Benin Knock Before You Enter / If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does This Kind Of LOVE Exist? by modelee(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2015
I decided to go and chill out in crunches when I saw one guy with his girlfriend enjoying themselves. Not too long, in front of them was the waiter with the bill which was about 20k. To my surprise the girl quickly opened her purse brought out 21k, paid and told the waiter to keep the balance. After the waiter had left, the guy started asking her, baby why didn’t u allow me to take care of the bills. It was then the girl said something that impressed me, she actually told the guy that she’s not after his money that the only thing she needs from him is his love, care and attention. Hmmm Almost immediately, I heard a voice ”cut! cut!! cut!!! cut!!!!! It was the director and right behind me was the camera man, it was then I said to myself “Okaaaayyy” I for fear oooo. Na movie dem dey shoot, no wonder !!!!!!! because de last time dis kind thing happen for real life na in the year 1900 during the time of Lord Lugard. Or can this still happen these days?

3 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of LOVE Exist? by IamRespected: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2015
Me sef tire ooo, most ladies are fond of this, but bro lemme tell u the ones tat 9ja girls can manage do, they can reduce the bill 4 u by ordering less but paying? the day I see tat woman I will marry her
Re: Does This Kind Of LOVE Exist? by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
wetin u talk make sense @poster above me, can u imagine my broda got married 2 a feminist and they share equal rights and stuffs like dat but at the end of d day my broda pays 4 everythng and they re both workng,

(1) (Reply)

Thing Every Child In Nigeria Did / Chigul – Hello (very Funny) / Caption This Photo of Gov Aregbesola And.....Tinubu vs Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.