Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption (12467 Views)

Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) / Houseboy Leads Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Son In Edo / 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by ijustdey: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
By Evelyn Usman
LAGOS—A 25-year-old apprentice, identified simply as Ayomide, has allegedly kidnapped his boss’s two-year-old son in the densely populated Ajegunle area of Lagos barely four days after resumption.

The abducted boy, David Sunday Ushie, was reportedly kept in the apprentice’s care by his mother, Mrs Ushie, in her fashion designing shop located on Saludi street, along Boundary road on September 17, 2015.

But apprehension set in when on arrival, her son and the apprentice were no where to be found. Concerted efforts made to reach Ayomide on the phone proved abortive .

The distraught mother could not speak with this reporter when contacted but her father, Mr Ogar Anyogor, explained that no call had been made to the family to demand for ransom for the release of his grandson.

Vanguard gathered that the case had been reported at Ajeromi Police division, where the man who stood as surety to Ayomide had been arrested.

Anyagor said: “Its been 10 days since the disappearance of my grandson. His mother is devastated. She has not had her bath since David was kidnapped. The cloth she is putting on now was the one she wore on the day David was kidnapped by Ayomide.

‘’Nobody knows where Ayomide lives. He was introduced to my daughter by someone she had known for long. Ayomide only paid N5,000 of the
amount requested.

‘’He had not even bought the drinks and other things needed before he would begin his apprenticeship. He promised to bring them on Friday, September 18, 2015, unknown to my daughter that he had a sinister motive up his sleeves.

Police sources, however, hinted that effort was still on to track Ayomide and rescue the kidnapped toddler

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/apprentice-abducts-boss-son-4-days-after-resumption/
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by ladyF(f): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
shocked it's only God that can help somebody in this wicked society..hope they didn't get the apprentice from OLX

I don put my pishure....lol check my profile for details grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by Unsad(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
The way they're kidnapping these days, kidnappers will soon be kidnapping themselves

10 Likes

Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by nnachukz(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Yorubas are taking over kidnapping crime. They are into yahoo yahoo, ritual killings and now kidnapping etc, soon all crimes will have a yoruba name.

I don find trouble

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by Yinkahlite(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Trust no one with your child....
I pray they recover their child Hale and healthy
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hmmmmm.. Wic kind life be dis?
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by dave2meek(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Straight to Kirikiri embarassed
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Too bad
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by ademoladeji(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
It's a simple case nau...

Just kill the apprentice.
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by LieDetector(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
I only came to check one thing

Ayomide = Yoruba

Ok

*jets out*

18 Likes

Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by ndaman25: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
d guy should just be thrown to d lion
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by DopeAngel(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
i wish our nigerian youths can be like ayomide. Nice one
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by dearsly(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
embarassed
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by tolexy007(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
angry sad shocked this one gidigan oo shocked
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by Remilekun101: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
wink
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by sheddo619(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
A 25-year-old apprentice, identified
simply as Ayomide, has allegedly kidnapped
his boss’s two-year-old son in the densely
populated Ajegunle area of Lagos barely four
days after resumption. with this he had already planned it nd disguised himself as an apprentice,Sha just pray he brings back ur son unharmed

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by ibkgab001: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
God have mercy ..... Eastern wailers will flood this place now calling each other on phone to come and make comment

And some of them will be calling yoluba as if there is no teeth in thier mouth

4 Likes

Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
nnachukz:
Yorubas are taken over kidnapping crime. They are into yahoo yahoo, ritual killings and now kidnapping etc, soon all crimes will have a yoruba name.

I don find trouble
hahahahah

9 Likes

Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by ademoladeji(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
nnachukz:
Yorubas are taken over kidnapping crime. They are into yahoo yahoo, ritual killings and now kidnapping etc, soon all crimes will have a yoruba name.

I don find trouble

4 Likes

Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by Elzends(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Name checkers association NCA.. where dem @

Meanwhile

I am here officially to mock them
chelsea fans. Seems like there master
talkative (mourinho) is already
battling for relegation.
In harrysongs voice ----

#After the reggae play the blues...
The blues...
they loose, they loose .. grin

7 Likes

Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by dhardline(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
The evil in this country is taking new dimensions daily...men have sold their souls for money.
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by Oceemo(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
If only Nigeria police are competent enough this a small case 2 crack down d culprit in no time. But our police na point and arrest.
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by wasco24: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
angry
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
U deyvcrsz
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by otabuko(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Made in Naija.... I hail oh... The boss don annoy few days already!
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by Jaideyone(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
nnachukz:

I don find trouble
ewu ibo

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by applord: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Two words - YOLOBA cheesy shepple

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by bonechamberlain(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
hmm, with the kind of population in Lagos u might think kidnapping would be zero.
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by One4me: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
nnachukz:

I don find trouble

that fooloish "Yiibo Mode" will not see you now, that you are starting to insult Yorubas, it is when they respond in kind that the bastard will start banning Yoruba members.

Only God know whether @Seun is phucking some of these Yiibo MODES or why would he allow this kind of nonsense to go on unchecked?

Silly, Ape, Southeast animal

2 Likes

Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by Akynzodeighbour(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
well planned
Re: Apprentice Abducts Boss’ Son 4 Days After Resumption by LieDetector(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
ademoladeji:
idiiot. No one is ever perfect. Like you haven't made a similar typo before huh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs / Court Orders Navy To Pay N75M To Man In Cross River Over Illegal Torture / Reverend Fathers Regain Freedom After 4 Days In Kidnappers Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.