Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

How To Rear And Raise 100 Cockerels At The Backyard - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Rear And Raise 100 Cockerels At The Backyard (2091 Views)

... / The 4 In 1 Yam A Nairalander Harvested From Her Backyard (Photos) / The Only Type/kind Of Snail You Can Rear And Make Your Profit Quick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Rear And Raise 100 Cockerels At The Backyard by aoafeez(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
I am a layman in poultry management, i have passion for rearing of abour 100 Cockerels at my backyard, but i dnt have knowledge of rearing, I want this forum especially the expert in the area of poultry to teach and shaee their experience wit me.
Re: How To Rear And Raise 100 Cockerels At The Backyard by olushollys(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2016
Can we have any experienced far
mer to throw light on this subject. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Eggs Supply Business To Shops In Nigeria / Agro-chemicals And Fertiliser For Sale / Job Opening - Farm Attendants/workers Needed ( Feeding And Housing Available )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.