Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Everyone Already Hates THIS New Iphone Feature... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Everyone Already Hates THIS New Iphone Feature... (1301 Views)

This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) / Dont Fall For This New Cheap "Airtel" Scam / Who Has Seen This New Change On Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Already Hates THIS New Iphone Feature... by Entertain9jar(f): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
APPLE only released iOS 9 earlier this month – but the new software is already running half of all Apple mobile devices. The update brings some great new features, but there is ONE that is causing havoc.

According to Apple, iOS 9 has the fastest adoption rate of any iOS software update.
In fact, within a couple of weeks of its release, more than 50 per cent of all Apple mobile devices were running iOS 9.
The new update brings some interesting new features to iPhone and iPads – why not read about 9 of its best features – but there is one new addition already causing a stir.
It's called Wifi Assist and is designed to make sure users always get the most stable and fastest internet connection.

The feature quietly swaps your iPhone from a wifi connection to mobile data, if it thinks your 3G or 4G will be the fastest of the two connections.
It's designed to stop endless load times when connected to a sluggish wifi hotspot or home network – but it can quickly burn through your mobile data, especially if you don't have an unlimited plan.

Read more >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2015/09/everyone-already-hates-this-new-iphone.html#0

Re: Everyone Already Hates THIS New Iphone Feature... by Lexusgs430: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
We have had this feature on Android for ages!!!

4 Likes

Re: Everyone Already Hates THIS New Iphone Feature... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Really,This Can't Work in Nigeria where people don't have Enough Data,Apple Sometimes Do stupid things.How many People have Unlimited data on their Phones in Nigeria?,Or Even Other Parts of the World.Anyways,I like how the Switch button is there so I will just Off it once I Upgrade to iOS 9.But for now,Am Cool with 8.4
Re: Everyone Already Hates THIS New Iphone Feature... by Decapo: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Abeg who get pin mouth charger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone Already Hates THIS New Iphone Feature... by Felix6: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please, i need assistance on a bothering issue. I bought what supposed to be a fairly used iPhone 5s, on getting / or trying to unlock / activate it was discovered that the owner reported a case of lost/misplaced to the company and a number to call if found was also left on the message. What should i do please?
Re: Everyone Already Hates THIS New Iphone Feature... by villareal15(m): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Felix6:
Please, i need assistance on a bothering issue. I bought what supposed to be a fairly used iPhone 5s, on getting / or trying to unlock / activate it was discovered that the owner reported a case of lost/misplaced to the company and a number to call if found was also left on the message. What should i do please?

My brother call the number/owner ASAP, it's called iCloud lock, you will never unlock the phone, it's gonna be useless it's probably a stolen/lost phone. Try explain to the owner he/she might even compensate you. I could try to help you unlock it but it's expensive and might still not work.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Revisited Their Data Plan: Get 85gb, 50gb & 22gb At A Cheaper Price / New From Mtn, 500MB For Just N25 / Asus Zenfone 3 Specs & Price In Nigeria & Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.