Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Adsense Users, How Are You Surviving? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Users, How Are You Surviving? (877 Views)

Adsense Users Help Me With This / Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O / Adsense Users Come In ! >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Users, How Are You Surviving? by paroh137(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
As we all know, Google Adsense enabled wire transfer payment option for Nigerians a while back, so with all happiness I filled in my bank details, and happily collected my pay last month, and this month too.

Now the problem is that I just went to withdraw my money from GTB Alagomeji, where I was told that the new policy is that I cannot withdraw cash because the money in my domiciliary account is from a wire transfer, so I can only transfer to another domiciliary account within GTB. Adsense users in the house, have you withdrawn recently? How?
Re: Adsense Users, How Are You Surviving? by paroh137(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nobody? This is sad. lalasticlala and seun oya help me out biko.
Re: Adsense Users, How Are You Surviving? by javijabor: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
paroh137:
Nobody? This is sad. lalasticlala and seun oya help me out biko.

You can send it directly to your savings account.
The down side to that is the exchange rate will be approx N199 to $1 unlike the abokis N220 to $1

That is how Adsense Users survive wink
Re: Adsense Users, How Are You Surviving? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Use your GTBank token to exchange the $ to Naira in their website. Sad it's only 199/$ unlike 220/$ in the open market.
Re: Adsense Users, How Are You Surviving? by kelvinnaira: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Made do of the diamond bank savings extra account.. No much talk, got my money... Really don't have an idea on GTB as I don't bank with them
Bt still that's no problem as the money can still be transferred to a savings account after Gtb take their greedy cut of N21 out of it..

You can equally do as JN1 earlier said, either ways, you are good
Re: Adsense Users, How Are You Surviving? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
kelvinnaira:
Made do of the diamond bank savings extra account.. No much talk, got my money... Really don't have an idea on GTB as I don't bank with them
Bt still that's no problem as the money can still be transferred to a savings account after Gtb take their greedy cut of N21 out of it..

You can equally do as JN1 earlier said, either ways, you are good
Yes GTBank is greedy. How much do you got in your Diamond Bank on the $/naira exchange?
Re: Adsense Users, How Are You Surviving? by paroh137(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
javijabor:

You can send it directly to your savings account.
The down side to that is the exchange rate will be approx N199 to $1 unlike the abokis N220 to $1

That is how Adsense Users survive wink
Damn that's sad...thanks bro
Re: Adsense Users, How Are You Surviving? by bedfordng(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2015
if you want black market rate, then you will have to look for some one that deals on exchanging on dols and operate dom account so you can transfer to them
Re: Adsense Users, How Are You Surviving? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
bedfordng:
if you want black market rate, then you will have to look for some one that deals on exchanging on dols and operate dom account so you can transfer to them
Do you know that GTbank charges 5% on such transfer?
Re: Adsense Users, How Are You Surviving? by bedfordng(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
JN1:
Do you know that GTbank charges 5% on such transfer?
yeah.they do

(1) (Reply)

[source Code] A Program That Solves A Transportation Problem - By Frank UMEADI / Whats The Differences Between Blog Hosting And Web Hosting? / Todhost Web Hosting Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.