Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices (2623 Views)

All You Need To Know About Catfish Management / 98% Success In CATFISH SPAWNING, & Its Immediate Management Pratices. / Catfish Spawning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by leoprince: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Learn intensively about catfish spawning and its immediate management pratices. catfish spawning is a deligate aspect of catfish farming, that if done by just anybody, may lead to great loss of your fry. here i would teach you step by step how to carryout the spawning process. Trust me, you can become your own consultant... contact me on 08161850269. or leo4rel@yahoo.com
Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by leoprince: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
minimizing the dealth of fry, after spawning process can be achieve by carrying out the rite management activities. drop your challenges here
Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by soft777(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2015
help moderator my water is very acidic when i spawn 3days i gradually loose my fries what is solution my ph is 4.6 thank u need fast response
Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by leoprince: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
contact me sir
Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2015
@ soft777

Your water PH is not good enough for catfish. You need a minimum of 6.5 and maximum of 8.5 of water PH to practice catfish farming.

To boost your water PH:

1. Use soda ash at a regulated quantity
2. Use PH testing device to check your water PH level. You may have to get a PH testing kit in your farm as to avoid regular visit to the laboratory for test.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by wisefizz(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
osewa2015:
@ soft777

Your water PH is not good enough for catfish. You need a minimum of 6.5 and maximum of 8.5 of water PH to practice catfish farming.

To boost your water PH:

1. Use soda ash at a regulated quantity
2. Use PH testing device to check your water PH level. You may have to get a PH testing kit in your farm as to avoid regular visit to the laboratory for test.

Goodluck.

U AR so on point bro...
You speak my mind..
I had same problem with my water when I started spawning, and wat u suggested works for me..
Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by leoprince: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
Am so happy that prob can be solved. tnxs to you all.
Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by olinto: 12:40am On Oct 02, 2015
@leoprince, i guess u suppose give solution to his question on here, y did u ask to contact u. u ve information u supppse share it here
Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by leoprince: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
@olinto, he has contacted me already, and have given him the solution to his challenges. if u are have same challenges just say.. tnx u.
Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by leoprince: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
be your own consultant in catfish spawning.
Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by leoprince: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
spawn with ease.
Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by leoprince: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Manual on catfish spawning is now available @ a subsidies rate. order for yours now...
Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by leoprince: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Learn intensively about catfish spawning and its immediate management practices. catfish spawning is a delegate aspect of catfish farming, that if done by just anybody, may lead to great loss of your fry. here you would learn step by step how to carryout the spawning process and learn about the secret tips that enable you reduce the death of your fry. After this, you can become your own consultant... contact me on 08169094398. or leo4rel@yahoo.com.

Do you know that slimy pond may lead to the death of all your fry? learning is a continuous process, keep learning. Success
Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by leoprince: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Do you know the reason for massive fingerling death? Why not find out now and save urself the loss.
Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by leoprince: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Do you need catfish fingerling, call us for supplies at a subsidized rate today.
Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by mozel247: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2017
All this never do well.. That are forming consultants and experts.. Most doesn't even own 100 cartfish.. They just go about speaking English, conducting seminal and making people waste money.. I

If u have something meaningful to offer, no matter the details u gave out here, u will still b contracted during the main set up.. Only a folloish investor will read all on line and go ahead without contacting the mentor

Despite all I had known about hatchery.. I still employ the service of two consultants who will mentor me in my first three sets of hatching
Re: Learn Intensively About Catfish Spawning And Its Immediate Management Pratices by dannycom(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2019
We have over 7000 pieces of juveniles in ibafo.call KAYKAY farms on 08093465436,07056851327

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Grilled Rabbit Barbecue: Goodbye To Suya! / Use Biopower Plus Organic Seaweed Fertilizer For Your Farm / What Can I Plant In Swampy Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.