Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special (31348 Views)

9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website / Blog Forces Readers To Read Posts Before Commenting / 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Princesschi(f): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2015
adedayourt:

a like ur signature smiley

me too 8-)
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by ProfEinstein: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2015
Another useless thread, next....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by ryanfletcher: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2015
to introvert and co..
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by kelvyn7: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2015
I am pretty sure a greater number of posters on this thread did not even read thru or follow what you wrote grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2015
This is unrealistic nau Op...

So if W.E.B DuBois is my role model, he will come and read my comments now?

Moreover, adherence to your advise will make Seun bankrupt because the comment shenanigans is what gives NL and other major forums their traffic.... You dig?
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2015
kelvyn7:
I am pretty sure a greater number of posters on this thread did not even read thru or follow what you wrote grin
If Jesus is on NL, he won't follow what Op wrote.

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by eyesofgod: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2015
ionsman:
Na zo.

When next someone insults you, your family and your generation, be polite in your response so your idol wont be disappointed. ... undecided

Story for Amadioha... grin

Aren't you a christian? You are suppossed to turn the other cheek.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by kelvyn7: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2015
Freemanan:

If Jesus is on NL, he won't follow what Op wrote.

na wah for u ooo. I think u went too far with refering to Jesus.
Although i get what u are trying to say but u have no idea what Jesus could have done or capable of doing undecided

OP most of the items on ur list, i am sure u dont even follow them. if i go thru u post history right now. i will confirm that grin grin grin
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by charlesucheh(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2015
The number 4 needs to be completely discarded when it comes to commenting on threads by incessant wailing wailers....
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2015
dazzlingd:
Nice piece.

but no matter how nice a thread cud be, always expect these categories of people;
Religious warriors
Tribal warriors
wailing wailers

just watch out for them, they will all be here
Exactly, they'd always be there....just like me reiterating wah u already pointed out..lol

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Ayowumie:
Apology to digress. Why are plenty comments hidden on this thread?
What dyu mean by "hidden?"
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2015
Mustay:
Per internet, anonymity has brought out the beast in people. So, even useless thoughts that should just be buried in your brain are voiced out via the fingers on the keyboard. Today, I have observed we gossip more online than we discuss - a dangerous dimension.

Before you post, ask yourself one question? Would you be proud of your comment if per chance the veil of anonymity is removed from your username Methinks that's a fundamental question and that's where to start from.
I luv ppl like u...#thumbs up#....U're anonymous,though..hope ur posts reflect d real u.

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by hob(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2015
Next Comment
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2015
4C2215131:
Sometimes the 'nonsensical' comments make for good relaxation. You just laugh and feel better after a hectic time at whatever you're involved in...at least it is so for me.

Can't be so serious all the time, so most senseless comments if you reflect on them deep enough embodies some truth and sense. It takes everyone to make this forum interesting and vibrant...the crazy, nerd, sabi-sabi, morally depraved, ethically bankrupt, wealthy, broke, employed, un-employed and not searching, married and single, religious, anti-religious, political, apolitical, etc, they all add spice to this place.
Rightly said,rightly said....nd ppl like me that comment reflexively,like it's a hobby...lol..we're all relevant at d end ov d day...

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2015
mznuez:
Why will I do all this??

Hehe, just do it.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Kazrem(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2015
kingobama2:

http://worldchoice.net/8-questions-to-ask-yourself-before-commenting-online/
#1,2 and 3 was in point. On that #6, how do you want to verify especially on nairaland where there are 11pages ahead
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2015
correct
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by 400billionman: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2015
All these questions for what nah ?

9. I'm i sitting for JAMB ?
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Chestar5(f): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2015
Koolking:
Most comments online are not true representation of commentators. It's predominantly a facade, the reason I personally don't take online comments serious. NL as a faceless forum is reek of impostor whose life offline is not what they pretend to be online.

one bottle of origin for u bros cool....hope u take alcohol....

Your comment is so on point cheesy
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Koolking(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2015
Chestar5:

one bottle of origin for u bros cool....hope u take alcohol....

Your comment is so on point cheesy

Thanks babe. A bottle won't make me go Z
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by amusadele: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2015
dazzlingd:
Nice piece.

but no matter how nice a thread cud be, always expect these categories of people;
Religious warriors
Tribal warriors
wailing wailers

just watch out for them, they will all be here
You are right. I, in particular a worrior in religion and tribal. These are the two problems we have. You are correct.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by j4sure(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
quiinnBee:
Richommie,LEGEND,
you, yes you grin
sup hun. . .lol. . cheesy
#YolO

1 Like

Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
bla... bla... blah.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Setaje(f): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
And this is why I don't comment as often as I used too cus some people just get under your skin and make u loose control. So many times I would have typed my comment and just end up deleting all cus I don't want to argue anymore. Not proud of some of my outburst. So it's better to just read now.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Cc: damiloaduke should read tis post.
Sorry for that fracas, not a cool one.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by jacoik(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
ionsman:
Na zo.

When next someone insults you, your family and your generation, be polite in your response so your idol wont be disappointed. ... undecided

Story for Amadioha... grin
what if someone insult amadioha
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by jerryking2rule(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
If you can't take the heat, u leave the kitchen. you have to expect the good comments, the bad comments and the ugly ones
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by simdam500(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good... sometimes I've always wondered would I be able to defend my nairaland post if I'm called on an interview...?

What would my younger siblings and unborn child think of me if they are privileged (which of course they will) to read my comments?

Would I be justified one day with my post?

Can my post determine my level of greatness someday?

If truly we are to account for everything we say or do online on the judgements day (in a Christian mindset), where will my comments lead me to?

Am I really a different person from the person I prove to be through my comment.

Have I made some comments in the past that I regretted and will like to modify?

How many people have I made a positive impact on via my comments?

Lastly, can I boldly give out my username and password without feeling..... cry cry
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by fernandoc(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
The truth is that people rarely take serious threads like this serious. Op if you wrote this yourself you deserve a gift from me.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by walemagic(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
kingobama2:

http://worldchoice.net/8-questions-to-ask-yourself-before-commenting-online/
I love τ̅hτ̅s piece and ΐτ̅s gug wε̲̣̣̣̥ educate those mugucious dull guys. In fact, I had a girl some months ago who wants τ̅O°˚˚˚ try τ̅hτ̅s but trust ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ bad sharp guy,I quickly pull Τ̅hε̲̣̣̣̥ trigger like 30times and move.
Re: 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Commenting Online, So Special by viktor01(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Say what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Become A Webmaster / Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey / Now That Alexa Has Closed Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.