Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Start Your Importation Business Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Importation Business Today (588 Views)

Take Your Importation Business To The Next Level In 2018! / Start Your Own Business Today / Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Importation Business Today by talktohaywhy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
If you are here i believe you have interest in importation because you wouldn't have clicked in the first place.

Need a small scale or even large scale business which pumps out cash like magic, then you need to start your own
importation today. Few Nigerians have been making cool cash from importing items from abroad and sell at 6 times the
money they bought it. Imagine that kind of profit. Attached are few samples of my recently delivered items which

will certainly be sold at the Nigerian market price which is over 300% profit for me.

Want to start yours immediately kindly visit this link below:

Re: Start Your Importation Business Today by jammeyboy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
talktohaywhy:
If you are here i believe you have interest in importation because you wouldn't have clicked in the first place.

Need a small scale or even large scale business which pumps out cash like magic, then you need to start your own
importation today. Few Nigerians have been making cool cash from importing items from abroad and sell at 6 times the
money they bought it. Imagine that kind of profit. Attached are few samples of my recently delivered items which

will certainly be sold at the Nigerian market price which is over 300% profit for me.

Want to start yours immediately kindly visit this link below:

Na sell this guy wanna sell indo

(1) (Reply)

Paint Manufacturing Business / Original Honey From Village To Lagos.....at Affordable Price / Africa’s Boom Is Over...was Never Going To Get Far Without Manufacturing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.